OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

just chatted with nike to get an update on my order and she said all 3 pairs are already delayed :rofl:
gotta love their accuracy and ability to fulfill orders.
new balance custom orders are made in america and ready in about a week.
whats wrong with you nike?!

update... i checked my spam folder and there was a $100 gift card in there for the delay. she says the delay is only about a week or two behind, but the email says its delayed by approximately 21-23 days additional! WOW

You will scuff those up literally the minute you put them on, for some reason the posite shows scuffs/dirt super easy, and not just on light colors - the matte black is horrible if you plan on playing in them. Scuffs show and won't go, and since I know most here don't use their kicks solely for hooping, I'm just giving a word of warning.
Damn, what if I don't play in them? The only thing white on my pair is the posite. It'll suck if they just get scuffed out of nothing. I plan these to be my beaters to be around, I guess I'm not playing ball in them now.

These were ordered on 12/25 and just got delivered today. I thought the color way was going to be too dark, but they came out perfect. I don't have a camera that'll do these justice. 
View media item 811293

Much better than the black outs. I thought the matte black would look nice but when I got my Chromas I was blown away what a little shine does to the design. Red Flywire was a nice touch.

Yea I like those a lot. I may try that chroma, maybe work a little color in. I didn't even notice the speckles (on my phone)

couldnt find this on NIkeID twitter.. but does the Orange option that looks red, glow orange?  or glow red and they just messed up? 

couldnt find this on NIkeID twitter.. but does the Orange option that looks red, glow orange?  or glow red and they just messed up? 
they're red that glows red according to nike but none of us we'll know until someone actually gets them in hand

Weird. I received a start email for my IDs on Friday and just received another one today. This happen to anybody else?

Sorry I am digging, but I am trying to figure out what colors I wanna spend 300 dollars on and want to see all of your suggestions. I LOVE Razor Ramon and it's pretty awesome he retweeted this. I was him for Halloween a couple years back and everyone loved it. Throwing toothpicks at everyone was my favorite part. I must've went through a hundred

" The chicas, they for fun mayne"
" Take a loooook at Razor Rammooon"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom