OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Ugh, got the delay email yesterday after getting finishing touches email on Friday. Estimated delivery date is 4/14, which was the original date they gave me, so I guess I can't complain?? I'll be happy as long as they aren't cancelled.

Got finishing touches email on Friday too. No delay email yet. Still estimated delivery of 4/07.

I called Nike
Ugh, got the delay email yesterday after getting finishing touches email on Friday. Estimated delivery date is 4/14, which was the original date they gave me, so I guess I can't complain?? I'll be happy as long as they aren't cancelled.

I got a delay email Friday and then got a shipping confirmation on Monday.

I called on Friday and was able to get a 15% off code for the delay. Lady I spoke to also told me that if Nike cancels your order, they still make the shoes and send them to you free. She said it's because of some law that says they can only keep your money for so long without sending the shoes.

I took more pictures of them with details of the flaws but my camera has been ******ed since the latest kit Kat update. Will try again tomorrow

I called Nike
I got a delay email Friday and then got a shipping confirmation on Monday.

I called on Friday and was able to get a 15% off code for the delay. Lady I spoke to also told me that if Nike cancels your order, they still make the shoes and send them to you free. She said it's because of some law that says they can only keep your money for so long without sending the shoes.
Woah, you got a code on Friday and a shipping confirmation on Monday? Not bad! I actually spoke to a Nike rep tonight who told me my IDs are done, and I should get a shipping confirmation in a few days, so that's cool.
skep skep , that sucks that the white posite didn't turn out so well for you. I'm digging that design.

just got a e-mail from nike saying they cant use "miami vice" on my id's and that they reserve the right to deny any personalization. pretty lame, i have 5 days to use a new one or they will cancel my order.

Pics? 
nerd.gif
Damn, you weren't lying about that speckle OD 
mean.gif

Thanks bro. Im gonna see if they will let me recreate them without speckles cause the chroma looks crazy in person.

I cancelled my Gumbo order. Got tired of waiting, I probably end up returning if I got them anyways. It wasn't anything spectacular and I paid full price, the GK will do for now. The 10% they gave me for the delay I'll wait to see what the Elites bring to the table. Gonna make another Kobe iD in the meantime.

I still haven't received any update emails from Nike regarding my order. Keeping my fingers crossed.

View media item 865816

Just ordered these two this morning. The top white/red is one of my favorite 11s shown, was disappointed they didn't release. Went ahead and did a Ring Ceremony. Anodized Yellow looks good in other pics. Gonna send them to DC for a gold swoosh upgrade. Still waiting on 2k14 also.

Ordered my gumbos second day they went out. I got a USA color way and got a delay email no later then the 10th of next month. I haven't received a email about the order being made or anything, it's still "in process".

Just ordered these two this morning. The top white/red is one of my favorite 11s shown, was disappointed they didn't release. Went ahead and did a Ring Ceremony. Anodized Yellow looks good in other pics. Gonna send them to DC for a gold swoosh upgrade. Still waiting on 2k14 also.
These aren't my pics.  In fact, I'm pretty sure these were posted early in this thread.  But here's a better picture and better idea of what a Ring Ceremony colorway would look like:

BTW, the yellow swoosh isn't adonized, so it's not going to match the posite unfortunately.  But I can't wait to see yours whenever they come in.

Back
Top Bottom