OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

How accurate is the tracking information as far as delivery dates?

I got my tracking number yesterday and it's already departed from China and is scheduled for a morning delivery tomorrow.

How accurate is the tracking information as far as delivery dates?

I got my tracking number yesterday and it's already departed from China and is scheduled for a morning delivery tomorrow.
Most of the time for me personally its been highly accurate, can't think of a time it was wrong honestly lol

Last edited:
Nike needs to bring back the gumbo style customize where you could choose diff tongue and fuse colors maybe not bring back all the glow and extras but just the ability to do more

Would have made a gumbo ID if they let you change that liner... For the price they charge we should be able to ID the entire shoe in the first place..and not have limited options

Quick pics of my heat inspired iDs. iPhone pics for now, I'll try to get my camera working for better pics this weekend.

View media item 869647
View media item 869649
Quality is absolutely FLAWLESS for the first time ever I've ordered iDs. As always, opinions good and bad are welcomed!

Ps: anyone notice how big the toe box is on newer iDs? Much more roomy

Last edited:

Not feeling those. They kinda remind me of the Prohibition colorway.

Is the Forging Iron effect forever gone?

^ Clean bro nice job :smokin

That swoosh is the yellow/green chroma right? Interested to see some pics in the light

Back
Top Bottom