OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

i thought nike was gonna use the gold option later on but still nothing

mean.gif

that teaser pic when the XI ID first dropped was for nothing if that's the case.

It's crazy that some gumbo ID folks are getting finishing touches emails and yet my regular ID placed a few weeks before is still in production. -_-

Finishing touches meant nothing on my order. My shoes still took over a month from getting that email.

Anyone remember when elites hit ID last yr? I thought they were up before superheroes dropped

Got my shoes in this morning and love how they look, but only a couple HUGE problems. The right shoe has the wrong ID and is a half size bigger than I ordered. Already called Nike and they are having the ID department get back to me. Told the lady on the phone I wanted a refund and she said it's up to that department, but they will likely work with me.

Here is a quick photo of my shoes (just an ID I stole from someone else in this thread) and a photo of the wrong ID.

Looked at my tags. One has a production date of 1/25/14 which is when I ordered and is the correct size and ID. The other is 2/21/14. I'm guessing they sent me someone else's shoe, although it's hard to believe someone would have the exact same IDs being made.

Well another delay guys. This is what I received today:

"We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 03/19/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 04/17/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.
You don't need to do anything at this time. If, however, you'd like to cancel your order, just click here.
In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email. "

What gets me annoyed is that there is no discount code (ordered 1/21) plus they will "automatically cancel the order" if they miss my 4/17 ship date. :x :x

What going on with Nike???

YES! Got a shipping confirmation on my USA gumbos. Should be here Friday, no later then Monday.

Ordered the same day as you but got finishing touches before you. Hopefully that means my order is close to being done.

Delivery Friday/Monday?? That's very quick shipping.

Yeah, but on the kings pride a 8.5 was too snug. Still wearable, just the toebox was cramped. So I went with a 9 on the ID. Now everybody is saying stay TTS with every other model except the KP lol.

Either I'm gonna have to switch soles and put my kp soles on my id's to makeup for the extra room or just test the waters with thicker socks and see what's good.

We'll see, I think I'm good.

Well another delay guys. This is what I received today:

"We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 03/19/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 04/17/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
If you've already received a shipping confirmation, you may disregard this note.
You don't need to do anything at this time. If, however, you'd like to cancel your order, just click here.
In the unlikely event that we're unable to meet the new shipping date, your order will be automatically cancelled and you’ll be notified by email. "

What gets me annoyed is that there is no discount code (ordered 1/21) plus they will "automatically cancel the order" if they miss my 4/17 ship date.
sick.gif
sick.gif

What going on with Nike???
I heard somewhere in here that if they cancel you still get the shoes because there is some law i guess that after X amount of time they have to send you something.

Someone Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

Got my shoes in this morning and love how they look, but only a couple HUGE problems. The right shoe has the wrong ID and is a half size bigger than I ordered. Already called Nike and they are having the ID department get back to me. Told the lady on the phone I wanted a refund and she said it's up to that department, but they will likely work with me.

Here is a quick photo of my shoes (just an ID I stole from someone else in this thread) and a photo of the wrong ID.

View media item 867005

View media item 867006
What was the ID supposed to say?

Was about to make my second ID order for some sick *** big bangs but the buyer never paid for the item he brought from me on ebay.

I'll just try to sell it again and see if I get enough for the shoes. Now that my ID is coming friday, I'll see if they have any flaws on them to snag a discount code on top of it. Damn, I was really looking to get them big bangs too.

These aren't my pics.  In fact, I'm pretty sure these were posted early in this thread.  But here's a better picture and better idea of what a Ring Ceremony colorway would look like:

View media item 866550

BTW, the yellow swoosh isn't adonized, so it's not going to match the posite unfortunately.  But I can't wait to see yours whenever they come in.

Yeah I knew about the swoosh, that's why I'm getting it painted gold.

Yeah I knew about the swoosh, that's why I'm getting it painted gold.
You know what my bad dude.  I re-read your post and I don't know how I missed the fact that you were gonna send them out to get painted.  My eyes are going bad at my old age.

What was the ID supposed to say?
It was supposed to have my daughter's name Emma.

Nike took care of me though. Full refund. New shoes will be sent in 3-4 weeks and I can wear the pair I have until the new ones arrive. Kind of a hassle but worth it for a free pair. Plus I got a 15% off code for the first delay. Might have to create another pair and start the whole waiting game again lol.

The pair I created was shipped today and has a estimated delivery of tomorrow which kind of caught me off guard. I ordered the Gumbo I.D. on February 14 and they began making the shoes February 18th...I also got the finishing touches email last Friday (3/13) for anyone interested. I'll post pics of my shoes when I receive them.

The pair I created was shipped today and has a estimated delivery of tomorrow which kind of caught me off guard. I ordered the Gumbo I.D. on February 14 and they began making the shoes February 18th...I also got the finishing touches email last Friday (3/13) for anyone interested. I'll post pics of my shoes when I receive them.
Wow, that is fast! I ordered mine on Feb 12, I have received nothing but confusing order delay emails...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom