OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Dope as hell I just wish the speckle guy would lay off the blow and red bull on his lunch breaks

The more gumbo IDs I see I like, hoping nike let's us get more options and freedom like that on future IDs

Those ring ceremonies are cool. Would have liked them better without the speckles and gumbo sock liner.

So many issues with this shoe smh. Nike is getting super salty about their compensation as well.

Looking fwd to seeing elites on iD. Hopefully whatever issues they had with the regular 11 will go away with the elite.

the speckle guy at nike just has no respect. no respect at all
mean.gif

Just curious, has anyone done any of the concepts they showed when they released on iD?
I made the ones that had the red/yellow chroma, with the black upper, and red swoosh. I got the finishing touches email for them 2 days ago. When I get them I'll post pics!

Received finishing touch emails for one of my gumbo pairs..hopefully all my pairs will ship all at once!

Got shipping email on Friday. No update on tracking until today. Had checked UPS MyChoice and it listed today as the delivery date. Checked tracking and it was finally updated...Will get them on Friday now. Ugh.

Will post pics when I get them.

they take pictures with DSLR cameras... if you wanna clean up the picture with editing, just experiment. thats what i do with the app "snapseed" sometimes... i usually just post unedited tho

Love those jeezy927 jeezy927 never get tired of seeing pics of them either :wow: one of the most original ideas I think I've seen out of any I.D. too, not to mention how well the colorway selection went with the liner, very well executed :pimp:

they take pictures with DSLR cameras... if you wanna clean up the picture with editing, just experiment. thats what i do with the app "snapseed" sometimes... i usually just post unedited tho
Thanks for the fast reply, the camera I found is a fuji DSLR and I'm trying to get used to the various ways of focusing lol I'll start experimenting with things to improve the quality.

Back
Top Bottom