OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

ive never used a high quality camera... always wanted one but never invested. definitely takes plenty experimenting

Love those @Jeezy927 never get tired of seeing pics of them either
eek.gif
one of the most original ideas I think I've seen out of any I.D. too, not to mention how well the colorway selection went with the liner, very well executed
pimp.gif
Thanks man, it definitely took time to figure out a colorway that I liked and also meant something to me lol it's hard to come up with something original when I see so many great colorways on here.

Apparently ordering Gumbo IDs the second day doesn't mean anything. Just got an update and they're supposed to ship 4/1.

Does anyone know if this is the flash lime or the volt?
thanks to the crap lighting and unnecessary filter people INSIST on using for all their photos, its hard to tell. but if i had to guess id say volt. they look just like my volt Xs. i did however wonder what an all flash lime pair would look like. flash lime is a CRAZY color

edit: after further review of the play...i really cant be too sure its NOT flash lime. the picture is making all the colors in the pic look darker. but still, that green seems a bit too rich for volt.

Last edited:

Found a decent camera laying around the house, I did a test pic with my Spawn ID. How do you guys like the quality? Also, what do you guys usually do to enhance the quality? (Raise sharpness? Etc.)
Not sure if you had a theme but nice design reminds me of Spawn the comic book pretty sweet  (edit) didn't read the whole post duh!  Nice either way!

Last edited:
Can anyone part a closeup pic of their ids with the speckled white on black? That's the last thing I'm undecided about on my order.

Just got my Gumbos in. Not sure how I feel about the sole color though. It is the glow sole btw.

My X IDs for comparison.
Damn, I wasn't one of those complaining about the liner when the Gumbo options came up on ID....but now seeing it on the actually shoe, it does throw it off a little bit. I think the rest is dope though 

I would have done all red, dope ID regardless though

whats the glow like?

I was planning on doing an all red from the jump. But wanted to peep the glow and that meant the gumbo liner so I added some black. Think these might be going back and will order the all reds as I wanted.

Will update on the glow when I get a chance to test it out at home. At work right now.

I was planning on doing an all red from the jump. But wanted to peep the glow and that meant the gumbo liner so I added some black. Think these might be going back and will order the all reds as I wanted.

Will update on the glow when I get a chance to test it out at home. At work right now.
cool thanks I ordered an all red Kobe with that glow so I wanna see how it looks

I like your IDs, just think the lining throws it off a little bit but nothing terrible

Back
Top Bottom