OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Posted these on my IG but figured I'd put them in the proper place.

Inspired designs as follows...

Nike Air Huarache Light

fa002242359511e3997822000a1fd57c_7.jpg

New Orleans Pelicans

f1be0576359611e3820f22000a1fbcef_7.jpg

Nike Air Mag

bad9c496359611e3880f22000a1f9ca7_7.jpg

a8e4e360359611e3868f22000a1f97ea_7.jpg

9016035a359611e386b422000a9d0dd8_7.jpg

Washington ******** (For my homie HareJordanTwentyThree, as I'm def no Skins fan haha)

c2a80b56308211e3b0ce22000a1fa90f_7.jpg

I'm pretty much confident that I'm going to pull the trigger on the Galaxy ID. Going to hit NTNY to try on a pair and do it at the iD studio when I get the bread. Gift card I have definitely helps ease the pain
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just copped my 2nd LBJ XI.  Decided to take the king's pride this time.  Found it from a European distributor for $187.50 shipped.  Went a size up, which kinda sucks, but I was starting to get bummed about passing on it.  For less than retail, it's a solid score.  You guys agree?

Like I said, I had to take a size up (UK sz 13, which is a US 14).  I have a half dozen IX's and X's that are size 14, but I've heard the XI actually runs true to size.  I'm hoping, worst case scenario, there will be someone out there who had to go a size down.....and I can trade with him. lol

Last edited:
Feeling that take on the HWC colorway. Been kicking around various colorblockings for a few days trying to figure out which I like best too.

Every LeBron since the IX has hit iD and I say that I'm finally going to pull the trigger on a HWC/Knicks pair, only to not do it. I'm not letting the chance to make a HWC 11 slip by :lol:

I just copped my 2nd LBJ XI.  Decided to take the king's pride this time.  Found it from a European distributor for $187.50 shipped.  Went a size up, which kinda sucks, but I was starting to get bummed about passing on it.  For less than retail, it's a solid score.  You guys agree?

Like I said, I had to take a size up (UK sz 13, which is a US 14).  I have a half dozen IX's and X's that are size 14, but I've heard the XI actually runs true to size.  I'm hoping, worst case scenario, there will be someone out there who had to go a size down.....and I can trade with him. lol

What distributor is this and how can I cop for this price?

When my paper is right to do a second ID, I'm definitely doing this one. Inspired by the HWC IV

(Inner swoosh is orange to reflect the orange swoosh on the toe)

Turns out this was one of those "We totally don't have this item, but we'll go ahead and let ya pay for it anyway.  Hey, considering you were ready to part ways with this money, why don't you buy something else from us" kinda situations.

Hate that, man.  Sucks...

What distributor is this and how can I cop for this price?
It was www.endclothing.com.  They do have some sizes in stock, but I don't know which....or how many.  I do know the site is legit, though.

Here's a direct link: http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/158755/s/nike-lebron-xi-kings-pride/category/241/ 

Take note of the UK sz 11 & 13 being an option on the page.  I know this is a reputable site, and they even carry some solid collabs and QS stuff...but I HATE when websites don't update their inventory....especially when at least one person has already been refunded for an item that isn't in stock...

Last edited:
Darn. I definitely didn't thoroughly read your post. I scoop a UK 11. I guess I'm just waiting on the cancelation email now.

Darn. I definitely didn't thoroughly read your post. I scoop a UK 11. I guess I'm just waiting on the cancelation email now.
I hope you get lucky and they do have your UK 11.  It would only take one cancelled order for it to happen....so I really hope you get your pair.

I got my pair finally, too.  Found a US 13 on the Jimmy Jazz website.  I'm REALLY happy that I copped this shoe for not-a-dime over retail.  Feels good to know I got what I wanted without some lame reseller making a dime of my money.

The guys in our hobby who actually buy a sneaker because they think it's dope will win out against these resellers as soon as we stand together and say "We ain't buying anything unless it's priced reasonably".  I'm sure there ain't many guys who mind paying a reasonable markup for a shoe that someone had to stand on line for.  ...but general releases?  Man, we shouldn't have to spend a DIME over retail to cop a GR.  I spent HOURS last night looking for the King's Pride in a 13 and ALL DAY TODAY doing the same.  I lucked out and copped my sneaker, but it gets me heated to know ebay is full of 'em for upwards of $350.  That's nonsense.

...but again, I hope you get your pair.  I'm sruely excited about mine.  Now I've gotta hit up lancer customs on bigcartel.com to get myself a pair of lion head lace locks.  They're $10, but it beats the alternative (copping the chroma from nike id for $270).  Imho the KP with a mint or red lace lock for $222 shipped beats $270 for those gawdy Chroma id joints.  

Back
Top Bottom