OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

it's However you perceive it...but I've never seen a Dallas Cowboy CW on a LeBron

V2

guess I got Cowboy 8's...
Those VIIIs are killin' it.  I can never find a DS, sz 13 pair in the right CW.  Jealous, dude.  ...but at least my LBJ IX game is strong. lol

gonna make these spawn inspired when they give us the forged iron option, the lace lock will serve well as the skull on his belt.

you could make a dope Cowboys ID for this shoe, never really considered it but Lebron is a Cowboys fan so I may have to play around with that idea on ID

my take on a Cotton Candy XI

Xmas XI Home

Xmas XI Home Alternate 

Aurora Nights XI  (I'm huge space nerd (astronomy major) so with this i wanted to branch out and try something different. Simplicity is sometimes better. 

im new to the community so help me out and let me know what you guys think!

Anyone know why the base color pallet is limited to 3 for chroma overlays? IDing seems kinda lacking for this shoe...hoping for an update soon

LEBRON'S FATAL FLAW SMH
hey hey unnecessary but with that being the case now I believe that those are cowoys 8's
roll.gif
  if I didn't have an es22 and jersey from reebok i'd probably make an id for the cowboys

Anyone know why the base color pallet is limited to 3 for chroma overlays? IDing seems kinda lacking for this shoe...hoping for an update soon
felt the same way, kind of stupid to pay more for the chroma yet get limited in the colors, also not feeling any of the colors being matte except the white and black

Lol I bet half the guys (or boys) in this thread don't know who most of those wrestlers are
I remember convincing some poor kid to let me perform the razor's edge on him during recess in elementary school.

The execution was perfect, he cried, teachers got involved, both sets of parents were called and I got in trouble.

Good times....

I was too happy when they said it was available and forgot about that. I hope it's earlier than that.

IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE A YEEZY ID

BUT I ALREADY ORDERED THE TRIPLE BLACK.

HOW AM I GONNA LOOK JUST SWITCHING DA LINING AND SOLE.

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom