OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yea I love the Taxi's. Still undecided on the second pair. I'll def get the big bang xi's at some point as I've got BB9's, Mache Custom BBX's, and this would complete the family. But I don't need them right away.

Might wanna wait for the forging iron xi coming out. Very similar to the bb9 except no gitd sole.

Might wanna wait for the forging iron xi coming out. Very similar to the bb9 except no gitd sole.

Hmm I never saw the forging iron upper when it was up. I'll wait that one out like I said and decide once I can compare the two. But def doing taxi's...Anyone who has a coupon doing an order soon? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
No, there's an actual pair of LeBron 11's called the Forging Irons, which is where that iD option came from. The option will probably be put back when those release early next year.

I had a similar design in my locker to this except with smoked out translucent sole and the armorposite was white, and grey for the primary swoosh. Your design looks dope as well though, now I may go tinker. Definitely waiting for people's shoes to come in before I do anything, so shout-out to all the pioneers that have ordered. Can't wait to see them come in, dope stuff in here :smokin

Just a couple doodles
These are tough
pimp.gif

I really hope it's cool that I drop this here, because I think it's beyond dope.  http://shoeboxbracelets.bigcartel.com/products

That's a guy who does handmade paracord bracelets that match ANY sneaker.  The bracelets even come in miniature shoeboxes that mimic the box your shoe comes in.  ...and best of all, you can do full on custom orders for your nike id colorways.  

I stand to earn nothing from posting this.  I don't know the people responsible for the website I linked.  All I know is this is something new to me, and I think it's insane.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have a King's Pride and "Lebroncord" bracelet done up for my two latest pickups....

SMH MAN F DA COWBOYS

damn, u mad like u get paid to play against the team and lost, appreciate your passion though, hard not to think cowboys on a blue/grey/white shoe, im not familiar with all the teams and colorways in nyc but hey what do i know im from TEXAS lol

Last edited:
OH IM MAD MY FRIEND.

MY YANKS MISSED DA PLAYOFFS

THE GIANTS ARE OWEN SIX

WHATS NEXT THE HEAT GON SUCK?

OH IM MAD MY FRIEND.

MY YANKS MISSED DA PLAYOFFS

THE GIANTS ARE OWEN SIX

WHATS NEXT THE HEAT GON SUCK?

oh i forgot all about the yanks being from the bronx, and i cant see the heat sucking, though other teams have gotten better, i doubt a tx team will be in any finals any time soon so it could b worse u could b from TX

Back
Top Bottom