OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I've never posted anything on NikeTalk, but I think it's worth sharing my first pair of iD's (which woke me up when the UPS guy rung the doorbell). Glow in the dark outsole, flywire, and mid region of the upper. I named these the "Throne Room," partially because they somewhat reminded me of the WTT 9s, and partially because I couldn't think of anything else. I was definitely afraid that the GITD hits wouldn't appear off-white like they looked on the website, but they turned out perfectly (I was shooting for off-white to accent the gold hits). Definitely a worthy purchase, and look way better in person and up-close.
These are just STUPIDFRESH!  Gonna have to make these, can't resist.  I've got a buddy begging to buy my ASG 11's, just may let them go for these.  Well done sir.

These are just STUPIDFRESH!  Gonna have to make these, can't resist.  I've got a buddy begging to buy my ASG 11's, just may let them go for these.  Well done sir.

thanks man. definitely worth the money. unfortunately, there were some flaws on mine, where the upper accent met the posite and the swoosh (two separate areas), so I talked to nike CS to return mine and hopefully get a better-made pair.

Teal lining reminds me of Kobe VII YOTD(don't ask me why lol) and red lining reminds me of 2K14. Both looks good with red upper and that everglade color but prefer the red lining.

Last edited:

I believe he posted them and yes theyre still idable
What colors did he use for the upper and upper accent?  All I'm seeing is dark grey and there is no green that is that shade, almost like a statue of liberty green.
please see below it's the same shoe the difference is the same as a charged GK they glow green or go back into the thread where the guy posted them himself and ask him if you don't believe us
It's just the way the picture is taken. 90% sure it's just a white fuse and white GITD posite/overlay.

Like this:
ty for posting the formula pimp

Just got my finishing touches email, started the 22 of June. Only 16 days in between. [emoji]128588[/emoji]

I've never posted anything on NikeTalk, but I think it's worth sharing my first pair of iD's (which woke me up when the UPS guy rung the doorbell). Glow in the dark outsole, flywire, and mid region of the upper. I named these the "Throne Room," partially because they somewhat reminded me of the WTT 9s, and partially because I couldn't think of anything else. I was definitely afraid that the GITD hits wouldn't appear off-white like they looked on the website, but they turned out perfectly (I was shooting for off-white to accent the gold hits). Definitely a worthy purchase, and look way better in person and up-close. 
Damn, these joints look just like mine. Will post my joints.

Yooooooo...I usually keep my cool with Nike regarding CS, product issues and what not but they just got me heated.

Called Nike CS on Sunday to discuss how the flywire on my Champ iD was delivered with plain black, NOT black and gold. The CS girl was nice enough to even check my order build and said "yep...you sure did order black and gold".

Said she was going to forward my issue to her operation manager and they would get in touch with me regarding sending them pics so they could verify the mistake and go ahead with an expedited rebuild. Ok, fine.

Got an email yesterday saying that my proper laces were being mailed out to me but would take a few days to process. WTF...laces?

I replied to the email saying there must have been a communication error because I received the wrong flywire...my laces are perfectly fine. Please advise....

Here is the text of the email I just received..

Hi David,
I am sorry that your product arrived not as expected. Unfortunately the product is unavailable for remake. In a separate email I have provided a pre paid return label. If you are unsatisfied with the product you may return it for a full refund towards your original form of payment.

Have a great day,

Marvin

What in the blue EFF is that crap?!?! Basically take it up the tailpipe sir...dialing Nike now...

Last edited:
Yooooooo...I usually keep my cool with Nike regarding CS, product issues and what not but they just got me heated.

Called Nike CS on Sunday to discuss how the flywire on my Champ iD was delivered with plain black, NOT black and gold. The CS girl was nice enough to even check my order build and said "yep...you sure did order black and gold".

Said she was going to forward my issue to her operation manager and they would get in touch with me regarding sending them pics so they could verify the mistake and go ahead with an expedited rebuild. Ok, fine.

Got an email yesterday saying that my proper laces were being mailed out to me but would take a few days to process. WTF...laces?

I replied to the email saying there must have been a communication error because I received the wrong flywire...my laces are perfectly fine. Please advise....

Here is the text of the email I just received..

Hi David,
I am sorry that your product arrived not as expected. Unfortunately the product is unavailable for remake. In a separate email I have provided a pre paid return label. If you are unsatisfied with the product you may return it for a full refund towards your original form of payment.

Have a great day,

Marvin

What in the blue EFF is that crap?!?! Basically take it up the tailpipe sir...dialing Nike now...

I'm pretty sure it was a flawed option and nobody that ordered it actually received it. I haven't seen a picture of the black n gold flywire yet

Back
Top Bottom