OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I chatted with a rep about my 2nd pair of IDs coming in with no gold FW.

They are denying that anyone has gotten the wrong color. Also want to add that this was the rudest chat rep I have ever talked to.

Katie: hmmm on your order sheet it says black

Katie: 27 CUTTING FLYWIRE COLOR 00A BLACK

28 BREAKING FLYWIRE COLOR 00A BLACK

Katie: Your only option is to return them for a full refund

Lewi: well black/gold is an option on the flywire

Lewi: numerous other people online have had the

same issue

Katie: Yes but unless you have a screen shot of you choosing

the black/gold the sheet says you choose black....

Katie: So you can return them if you do not like them but no

compensation is available at this time for this issue

Katie: Be weary of rumors you read in sneakerhead blogs....

Lewi: I don't think it its a rumor

Lewi: when we all ordered the black/gold flywire

Katie: why would you all order that?

Lewi: what?

Lewi: it was a new option added

Katie: There is nothing I can do with out proof our tech sheet

says you chose black.

Lewi: a bunch of people ordered it

Katie: It doesn't matter

Katie: People say there shoe was stepped on and want

promos for it, that is not the way it works

If that was a face to face meeting I'd be talking to Katie's supervisor. Is that all you got out of the conversation with her?

I NEVER got an update on status and I when I checked they said my order would be cancelled because of my ID. Nike has disappointed me on MANY occasions but they did come through even though the communication SUCKED. With ID I noticed they don't care as much.

I was just checking on my "mets" after I was told my order would be cancelled and the chick told me they were done and I can't cancel. If I cancelled she would have to go to the bosses with an attitude! NEVER said I wanted to cancel and I love mine but if I give you $$ ..I expect some kind of answer when I have no kicks or refund.

Katie wasn't trying to hear it at ALL
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. I JUST COPY AND PASTED THE EMAIL AND SENT IT TO CISTOMER SERVICE

USED THE KEY BUZZ WORDS

GOT A TWENTY CODE AND A TWO DAY SHIP CODE OUT OF IT

If that was a face to face meeting I'd be talking to Katie's supervisor. Is that all you got out of the conversation with her?
High level:

I told her many people on NT ordered the same and got all black. She asked for a link to the forum, and I linked her to about 8 specific posts of  people complaining that the FW was wrong. I asked if I can just get the correct pair made and sent to me, and she said no, that I will have to return these first and reorder.

She then opened up a case and excavated it, and she titled it "FISHING FOR A PROMO CODE" 
sick.gif

Then the reply I got was:

Hello Lewi,

I have checked extensively and the flywire itself does not come black and gold. We have a dynamic flywire option that is black/gold which is black on the flywire but it does not have gold in it. You can see from the photos of the shoes when you created that there is no gold on the flywire. 

http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-3
http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-4
http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-2

Guess what, if you open those links and zoom in, you can see the black/gold FW!

And can someone tell me wtf that yellow statement means?!

Idiots...

imo nike is in full control, on top of the food chain, and on their high horse. They could care less about their product quality and their consumers. Sneakers collecting is in full effect, at its high peak, and nike is taking full advantage of it.

Nike is fully aware that sneaker collectors/heads will buy their products at all cost, so why would they care if their products are false advertisment. If u dont like em, return em. And if you boycott nike, they have 10 more customers waiting behind you.

Last edited:
Got mines in yesterday. No blk/gold flywire as well. Here's a quick iPhone pic since y'all already know what these looks like. I'm giving Nike a call. If I don't get a discount code for the screw ups then they can have their shoes back. The flywire won't make much of a difference but for $250+ I'm not letting it slide.

View media item 1071129

My ***** repped
View media item 1072522

Last edited:
imo nike is in full control, on top of the food chain, and on their high horse. They could care less about their product quality and their consumers. Sneakers collecting is in full effect, at its high peak, and nike is taking full advantage of it.

Nike is fully aware that sneaker collectors/heads will buy their products at all cost, so why would they care if their products are false advertisment. If u dont like em, return em. And if you boycott nike, they have 10 more customers waiting behind you.

Spoken like a true brainwashed sneaker head

Just got off the phone with Nike. They didn't offer a discount for their mistakes so I requested a return label. Back they go. I'm done with the 11 now.

High level:

I told her many people on NT ordered the same and got all black. She asked for a link to the forum, and I linked her to about 8 specific posts of  people complaining that the FW was wrong. I asked if I can just get the correct pair made and sent to me, and she said no, that I will have to return these first and reorder.

She then opened up a case and excavated it, and she titled it "FISHING FOR A PROMO CODE" 
sick.gif

Then the reply I got was:

Hello Lewi,

I have checked extensively and the flywire itself does not come black and gold. We have a dynamic flywire option that is black/gold which is black on the flywire but it does not have gold in it. You can see from the photos of the shoes when you created that there is no gold on the flywire. 

http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-3
http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-4
http://nikeid.nike.com/services/imgredirect/mtr-687432241/bgc-na/wid-574/vw-2

Guess what, if you open those links and zoom in, you can see the black/gold FW!

And can someone tell me wtf that yellow statement means?!

Idiots...
damn you don't even have to blow it up and you can see the flywire has gold specs that's some ol bs right there

Its true. If Nike somehow banned you tomorrow from ever purchasing another product from them you'd probably jump off the closest bridge & shoot yourself on the way down just in case. 

Maybe you would...

As for me, I've purchased more puma gv vulcs and vans classic eras than I have nike shoes. I can count on one hand how many nike purchases I've made this year.

So speak for yourself sneakerhead

Maybe you would...

As for me, I've purchased more puma gv vulcs and vans classic eras than I have nike shoes. I can count on one hand how many nike purchases I've made this year.

So speak for yourself sneakerhead
Only a couple nike purchases but you have 1700 posts on here. OK, sure buddy

Back
Top Bottom