OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I'm pretty sure it was a flawed option and nobody that ordered it actually received it. I haven't seen a picture of the black n gold flywire yet
You are most likely correct, I just dislike the way CS is handling it. Plus the miscommunication. But also...if it really isn't available...probably time to take the option down.

Yeah I definitely hear ya bro. But they're tired of sending out discounts, they just come to the conclusion that if you don't want em, we'll take em back

Yeah I definitely hear ya bro. But they're tired of sending out discounts, they just come to the conclusion that if you don't want em, we'll take em back
Exactly why I've copped so few Nike releases this year. And JB been done from me since 2012. Guess I'm one of the few who says they done...and means it lol. Headed back to the Li Ning thread!

I've already sold most of my Jordan collection. Been getting a lot of other stuff, wade included add you know but I think I have more Brons than anything.

Just got my Champ Pack's in. I couldn't be any happier. No outstanding issues on them. Quality is great. Not gonna flood the thread with pictures. You guys know what they look like.

Nice.  
nthat.gif

Isn't it great to be able to make a "champ pack" looking model with the gold though?  I was pumped to finally be able to make one too.  

Just got in my Everglades iD's after just over 30 days...  And to no surprise, Nike made a mistake.  The flywire was supposed to be black/gold and it ended up being solid black...  Oh well, not sure if I love them anyway.  May just end end up getting rid of them.

Last edited:
Again, nobody has received a black and good flywire yet. I honestly don't believe it exists. I know it is an option, but don't think it's really there

Got mines in yesterday. No blk/gold flywire as well. Here's a quick iPhone pic since y'all already know what these looks like. I'm giving Nike a call. If I don't get a discount code for the screw ups then they can have their shoes back. The flywire won't make much of a difference but for $250+ I'm not letting it slide.

View media item 1071129

Got mines in yesterday. No blk/gold flywire as well. Here's a quick iPhone pic since y'all already know what these looks like. I'm giving Nike a call. If I don't get a discount code for the screw ups then they can have their shoes back. The flywire won't make much of a difference but for $250+ I'm not letting it slide.
I complained about mine which I finally shipped out today. They also just so happened to send me a code for free shipping.. Honestly that is more like a slap in the face, 20% code or nothing. I ordered the RGIII shoes from Adidas when they dropped and they sent me a 15% off site wide/storewide coupon just for placing an order over 100$. SMFH. 

Anyway Gentry that posits does look sorta chroma.  I dunno about the lighting though, but that gold swoosh looks off, and doesn't look like metallic gold. Compare it to the lion and the lebron logo in the pic and there is a pretty big difference. That would be reason enough for me to return them.

The shoe is fine other than the flywire issue. It's just crappy lighting that makes the colors look a bit off.

The shoe is fine other than the flywire issue. It's just crappy lighting that makes the colors look a bit off.
Yes, the gold is exactly what is on the BHM swoosh, no difference.

As for my flywire issue, yesterday girl said she thought the LeBron iD was sold out, hence no rebuild. I told her "listen, I've never had an iD issue, but now with this miscommunication (somehow getting black/gold laces sent when I complained about flywire) and now there's no rebuild option when I was told there was, so just return them that's it? I feel like you're telling me to take it up the tail pipe, but you guys are better than that". She was like yes definitely we are, let me give you a 20% off code for a future order...

That was all I wanted. Will keep my kicks and use that 20% on another iD or maybe gold Elites if they hit sale prices.

Oh was just wondering because I made the exact same ID just with the Matte posite.

I used Chrome posite as well as the chrome overlay for mine...Stark Industries style lol. I posted pics a few pages back...but oh why not lol...

And actually you can see the difference here between the chrome and solid overlays.

Back
Top Bottom