OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike must be sending chroma IDs next day air, received my shipping email today and scheduled for delivery Friday...

Nike must be sending chroma IDs next day air, received my shipping email today and scheduled for delivery Friday...

Where are you located? My original delivery date was supposed to be Monday, but I just checked again after reading your post and mine will supposedly be here Friday as well! Pretty excited since I have class all day on Monday and I'll be home for the delivery on Friday.

I'm located in RI, I was surprised it said delivery for Friday. Good to hear that yours are coming as well. Should be a good day for posts/pics!

Well, my Chroma pair says its been shipped as well...

My tracking number doesnt work yet though...

Hoping they come Friday like all of yours are...

I would be EXTREMELY BEYOND thankful...

Especially since Nike is also refunding me 100% of my purchase price, just like Awesome Blossom!!!

I'm located in RI, I was surprised it said delivery for Friday. Good to hear that yours are coming as well. Should be a good day for posts/pics!

Cool. Can't wait to see yours and everyone else's who ordered chroma pairs.

Just got an email. They are giving me a 20% off coupon and I didn't call or anything ????

So this ID stuff is turning out nice: one free pair, 20% off and another 20% plus a free code to top it off on my Chroma

Maybe by the weekend my chroma's will b free too

Thank you nike

Very sweet, blossom :smokin

just playing around on iD and kobe 8 has a 24 day wait while the lebron xi has a 50 day wait :nerd:

SMH...I should've just ordered my damn Chroma like I said I was going to and planned on doing when I placed that order.

Thanks to all you guys that got chroma's, I got $25 refunded & a 15% code ... & my shoes were never even delayed! I got a normal, solid based pair ... Ordered 11/15 get em by 12/20 ... Lol .. Finally Nike is doing something nice after all these years of rape

Felling Good Right Now Woke Up To My 2 Chroma ID's Have Shipped!! Nike Better Not Be Playing Me With Email :lol:

Back
Top Bottom