OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

WOW
eek.gif
if Nike gave us this!!!
smokin.gif

Gonna pass on the Kings Pride, nice shoe but not loving the colorway and I think you can create a way nicer ID.

First colorway pick up may be the black and red or gamma blues, other than that I def think my first pickup will be the ID route. The forging iron is probably sick.

Can't wait to play around with the Chroma options, although that $250-270 price tag ain't pretty at all. After tax, basically a $300 ID :x, although the possibilities with these are incredible. I'll probably hold off on ordering any IDs til after people start getting them in hand so I can see how they turn out. Til then I think I'm just gonna get the Kings Pride and have to see how the Terracottas turn out in person. The Aways are dope too, but gotta see if they're gonna stick around for a while.

i'm going create my own war machine themed ver. as so far from what i've seen i just don't see it in the known gr's

Using a 15% code and it'll come to $225 shipped, sounds great to me.

4 others want to order with me to get some savings, going to be a nice delivery when UPS comes over. :nthat:

I'm either doing a Miami nights or some chroma theme not sure haven't been able to play around with it yet

Lawd have mercy; pockets still flinchin' from the 8's and the X's this year... but that red pair or wateva color that is

Last edited:
weren't yall just dropping $300+ on the Elite IDs 2 weeks ago.. what's the fuss about?

This right here^

We all know the price points by now and can somewhat agree they are approaching the stratosphere, but we are beating a dead horse by now. Cop if you want, if not keep it moving. But really has nothing to do with being able to or not so everybody can holster that ish. I did 7 iD's last year. Just not sure if I want to this year...that being said I can probably throw that statement out the window come the 7th lol. Carry on...

Last edited:
This right here^

We all know the price points by now and can somewhat agree they are approaching the stratosphere, but we are beating a dead horse by now. Cop if you want, if not keep it moving. But really has nothing to do with being able to or not so everybody can holster that ish. I did 7 iD's last year. Just not sure if I want to this year...that being said I can probably throw that statement out the window come the 7th lol. Carry on...
I don't know that I'll ever go as ID crazy as last year for the X Elite, but these are serious.  Will definitely grab a couple pair off ID. 

Do you wear your shoes to bed?

no.....not really sure where your going with that but after owning all 6 pair of barkposites, penny v cloaks and rose 4 nbc it would be nice to have a glow feature that glows for more than 10mins if theyre gonna give a glow option

Back
Top Bottom