OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

David,

We wanted to inform you as soon as possible that your custom LeBron 11 CHROMA iD Men's Basketball Shoe order O878526512 will not arrive as originally scheduled. Because each item is individually crafted to meet our high standards, as well as yours, unexpected manufacturing and shipping delays can and do occur.

Your order is currently scheduled to be shipped 12/12. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. 

We understand how important it is that your order is received on time and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be refunding 50% of the custom NIKEiD product that has been delayed.

Please note also that you may receive additional e-mail communications referencing a delay in your order. You may disregard these as we are confident in the delivery expectations we have provided above. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Team at at 1-800-806-6453. We are available from 4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week for assistance. You can also visit our Customer Support home page at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/home

We hope that we have shown you how important your business is to us and that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at at http://help-all.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/privacy-policy/lang_local/en_us

Did I get lucky with a 50% refund? I still get em in a month hopefully but now they were the same price as KD VI. I guess it's worth it but I still sucks.

Last edited:
Looks like you did!! Congrats! When did you place your order?

David,

We wanted to inform you as soon as possible that your custom LeBron 11 CHROMA iD Men's Basketball Shoe order O878526512 will not arrive as originally scheduled. Because each item is individually crafted to meet our high standards, as well as yours, unexpected manufacturing and shipping delays can and do occur.

Your order is currently scheduled to be shipped 12/12. When your order has shipped you will receive an additional email containing tracking information. 

We understand how important it is that your order is received on time and we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused. As an expression of our deepest apology, we will be refunding 50% of the custom NIKEiD product that has been delayed.

Please note also that you may receive additional e-mail communications referencing a delay in your order. You may disregard these as we are confident in the delivery expectations we have provided above. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Team at at 1-800-806-6453. We are available from 4am - 11pm PT, 7 days a week for assistance. You can also visit our Customer Support home page at http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/home

We hope that we have shown you how important your business is to us and that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Nike.com

View Nike's online privacy policy at at http://help-all.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/privacy-policy/lang_local/en_us

Did I get lucky with a 50% refund? I still get em in a month hopefully but now they were the same price as KD VI. I guess it's worth it but I still sucks.

I've ordered chroma on Oct 13th and 30th... When should I start complaining lol

Complane now. I ordered 10/11, and I got a 50% off.

Damn wish I would have ordered a pair and got em for 50%!!
Don't we all man.

Looks like you did!! Congrats! When did you place your order?
I placed it 10/11.

Looks like I'll be complaining in 2 days lol and they just sent you an email right? You didn't have to contact them?

These are the beauties that I have been denied. The green flywire is actually white since it is glow in the dark.

Looks like I'll be complaining in 2 days lol and they just sent you an email right? You didn't have to contact them?
I just talked to the online service representative and asked what was happening with my shoes, then they sent me an email for a 50% refund. Allowed me to get those armoury slate 11s.

Chromas sayin' 250 right now
nerd.gif

Nike didn't have any chroma foamposite to go on the Lebron 11. So they delayed all orders and put it back up as they got some now.

Nike didn't have any chroma foamposite to go on the Lebron 11. So they delayed all orders and put it back up as they got some now.

Ok so I just got off the chat and for the 50% refund you have to wait for the management team to get to the chroma order placed and they email you regarding it... And my orders of chroma have been pushed back 2 additional weeks basically and the normal pair are slated to ship at the originally scheduled date

Anyone else having trouble picking color accents for chroma options? Its hard because you don't know how they will look with the color changes...

Back
Top Bottom