OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Why did Nike offer a service they couldn't give? They didn't have the materials so they shouldn't said sorry and delayed ID. At least Chroma ID

Last edited:
Why did Nike offer a service they couldn't give? They didn't have the materials so they shouldn't said sorry and delayed ID. At least Chroma ID

Back on the phone with them and they screaming they would never give a 50% discount and ship the product...

The rep argues me down that they couldn't give a 50% refund then tells me that it can only happen in certain instances... Now I'm waiting for a supervisor to call me back... My argument is I ordered 4 pairs of these sneakers and they aren't trying to give me any compensation?!? 1 pair has shipped but as far as the other three I'm ready to cancel them in all due to the headache... Not feeling nike at all right now...

Dave u da man

Just got another 20% off. Chromas downy to 170

She said No. Then called me back bc my buddy Dave got 20%. So do u

Working on it still got a call back and should here from the team that issues those by tomorrow they claim... If not I'll be canceling especially if they aren't doing price adjustments

That's what they said for me. Their team said they'd be back to me in 72 days, then I got a 50% refund.

So I'm hopefully good... One pair to be delivered tomorrow and hopefully a discount on 1/3 pair in the making... God willing I get two discounts cause I got two chromas being made... We deserve that at least... We are talking about a month difference in shipment dates...

How are you guys getting discounts off your Chroma orders? I've been chatting with a rep for about an hour and he just keeps BSing and won't budge :smh: He told me the Chroma IDs are delayed because "they take longer to build" :lol:

How are you guys getting discounts off your Chroma orders? I've been chatting with a rep for about an hour and he just keeps BSing and won't budge
mean.gif
He told me the Chroma IDs are delayed because "they take longer to build"
laugh.gif
Female reps have always been nicer for me.

Might want to exit out and try another one.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom