OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yo, hashtag #NIKEIDELITE on Instagram for a feature ... It's some dope pics here that I'd like to post ... The hashtag will let me know I have your consent! & follow @NikeiDElite for dope pics

You are right, those could be custom with the speckling. 

For comparison, here is what the sample of my shoe looked like at Niketown when they first hit Nike ID:
View media item 737963
Here is what mine came out like....
View media item 737965
Ridiculous with the amount of speckling they did on mine.  I really wanted them to look like the model in terms of the white speckles. :rolleyes  

To me...

The extra speckles make the shoe look great, if not better. Just my opinion

just got my IDs i call them the 'jada2001retreezys'
roll.gif

To save $60 for the hassle n not know dudes then it's def not worth it. It's all cool n wale if u know dude but askin n then throwin dice wit dudes u not familiar is not cool.
Wut happens if the dude wants a return or they mess up the kix? Too much of a hassle to deal with unless u know each other whale.

#IJS

Last edited:
@egaroc1 that's what happened with my chroma pair. I ordered with a friend and it became delayed and he got them after 2 months, but they came with a lot of flaws. So they remade us a new one, that took another month. If I didn't know him, I woulda been trippin!

Finally getting caught up with this thread after a few months, my interest started to fade once sneaker sites were reporting that BronBron wasn't happy with the XI's. I personally think its an amazing shoe regardless. After seeing all these sick a** IDs the fire is back, I'm bout ready to dive in!

Finally getting caught up with this thread after a few months, my interest started to fade once sneaker sites were reporting that BronBron wasn't happy with the XI's. I personally think its an amazing shoe regardless. After seeing all these sick a** IDs the fire is back, I'm bout ready to dive in!
There are a few good gr colrways but a ton of ID.ID looks so much better than anything they have released.

going to get a color way for my work uniform

but my question is: how are bucks being saved, as read a few posts ago?

Back
Top Bottom