OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

@Jeezy927 killed it!
pimp.gif

Most of the time when people post their inspiration, whether its a comic book guy or another shoe model, they try so hard to match the inspiration that the shoe itself, independent of the inspiration, is weak. Those are nasty though
pimp.gif
. That sole...
Thanks, it took me a couple of days to narrow it down to a color scheme that I felt matched spawn and looked good at the same time lol. My other versions weren't bad but I didn't feel they would be as wearable or good looking in person as these are.

Instantly regret not doing a gumbo. All three are nice! Love that Navy upper/GITD. I can't believe the GITD positie look so pearly white. The site would have you believe they would be off white. Main reason why I didn't cop!

Instantly regret not doing a gumbo. All three are nice! Love that Navy upper/GITD. I can't believe the GITD positie look so pearly white. The site would have you believe they would be off white. Main reason why I didn't cop!
I believe all iDs are 100% returnable with full refund, so that's why I gambled.

After seeing the GITD posite, now I really want to see GITD posites with graffiti designs.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
After seeing the GTID posite, now I really want to see GTID posites with graffiti designs.:nerd:

I had those in my cart along side with the ones I made. Honestly, the graffiti design would've been cool and all, but the plane pearl white is just much more elegant.

I could literally rock them with any single thing, they'd still look good, as to where I'd need to mix it up a little bit if I had some graffiti print on it. Plus I think the graffiti print would've been darker. I'm going to take a picture of my GITD swoosh on the GITD posite in a minute so you see what I'm talking about

I'm glad I went with the all pearl white.

You see, like anything printed GITD on the GITD posite would've been darker. If I had the GITD graffiti option added on my posite, I think it would've threw the look off for my design in particular
Yes, I do concur with you on the GITD graphic design would've thrown off the overall appearance, but I would like to see non-GITD graphic design on GITD posites.

A bit like designs on the ASG if you know where I'm getting at..

Well, where are you? I'm in FL & the nike headquarters are in AK. FL is a 14 hour drive from AK so on a plane, it should be here in no time. So it did.

Alaska bro?

Im in TX. Haven't received finishing touches or shipping emails yet.

But the IDs come straight from China...

I've never heard that Nike's headquarters were in Arkansas. They are definitely located in Oregon.

But the IDs come straight from China...

I've never heard that Nike's headquarters were in Arkansas. They are definitely located in Oregon.

I don't know man, my tracking info said they came from China to Arkansas then to me, Florida. I just assumed that since they stopped in Arkansas it was a stop at the Nike headquarters or something.

Yes, I do concur with you on the GITD graphic design would've thrown off the overall appearance, but I would like to see non-GITD graphic design on GITD posites.
A bit like designs on the ASG if you know where I'm getting at..

Oh yeah, like the asg's. That would be sick. Too bad the option was cut so short, I haven't even seen much Gumbo LBJ 11s out there yet.

I seen some RO gumbos with the GiTD red sole. The lining REALLY threw that shoe off. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more on IG

I took a different route with the glow in the dark sections. Pics as soon as they come in.

Back
Top Bottom