OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Damn the Chaos look sick Gentry. Hope they can remake them for you. Maybe they'll refund you the entire amount so that you'll keep them. Maybe someone would take them off your hands or throw them on ebay for $450 :lol:
Maybe custom red speckles on the Foamposite so it hides some of the flaws?

Last edited:
Thanks TPG. But I'm just going to see if they can be remade or else I'll be returning them and it'll be back to the drawing board. These are some of the flaws pictured below. The chroma has stains that look like water stains but don't come off. It's kind of hard to capture it on picture since it has that chroma effect though.

View media item 891254

View media item 891255

View media item 891256

http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/p...B1ED9338-A87C-4B40-BAD2-A7AB4AC0A1B2.jpg.html

View media item 891259

Fam, defected pairs are :pimp:...Why? Complain to Nike for a 20% discount code :smokin.

Return and make for 20% off.

smokin.gif
Happy. Got here a day before my birthday too, along with my all-red Kobe 8s.

finally the colored soles r showing up. wanna see more pics of em tho! and again, the speckle guy
mean.gif
he just has no respect. no home training.

Those "Miami nights" joints are crazy ... One of the better gumbos I've seen here ... I'm loving that blue sole on the ones above

The blue glow looks great!

Got my finishing touches email 2 days ago and excited to finally see them in person.

I know for our money we deserve the absolute best, but man those Chaos are nice! I would call in and complain, get they 20% off and keep it moving. If they wouldn't remKe them exactly, then I'd just suck it up and keep. From the picks they don't seem that bad. Definitely worth a discount but I'd rather have them like that, than not at all.

Rep just told me that my order is delayed again. Said it would be bumped to expedited shipping and that I'll get emailed a promo code. Id rather just have them already!

You kinda wouldn't feel bad striking out on the WTL XI :lol: Very different from your other pairs.

Man I should've waiting until my Gumbo came in and returned them if I didn't feel they were good for $265 instead of cancelling the order.
With white Graffiti, no GITD. Also in hindsight should've used red tongue.
View media item 894045

WOW, ENTIRE PAGE FILLED WITH SMOKIN HOT HOT *** GUMBO !!!!!!!!!! all of them are GREAT, the all reds are my fav, at the moment :D

really really well done fellas :smokin

Back
Top Bottom