OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Those are nice p pumper ... The pair from the promo! Glad the colorful joints are being received well ... I got crucified when I posted my "wild & crazy kids" joints on here a few months back ... Lol ... (Follow @nikeidelite on Instagram for possible features)
View media item 895237

Last edited:
Those are nice p pumper ... The pair from the promo! Glad the colorful joints are being received well ... I got crucified when I posted my "wild & crazy kids" joints on here a few months back ... Lol ... (Follow @nikeidelite on Instagram for possible features)
I remember this, you got crucified because you were talking about how you hated everyone else id's and how you had a pair coming to basically shut the game down, what did you expect to happen? for the most part everyone show's love or is atleast respectful with their dislike of a particular id, but you generated hate for your id from the community before you ever posted your pair, it's about respect more than like/dislike  

My Lebron XI ID "In Living Color" just came in...Let me know what ya'll think...
Man For Some Reason The Crown LOOKS WAY BETTER Than the Crown on the Graffiti Pair.

and The Swoosh Reminds me of the look of the Stewie Griffin 6,

Did you change anything?

Last edited:
I remember this, you got crucified because you were talking about how you hated everyone else id's and how you had a pair coming to basically shut the game down, what did you expect to happen? for the most part everyone show's love or is atleast respectful with their dislike of a particular id, but you generated hate for your id from the community before you ever posted your pair, it's about respect more than like/dislike  
Lol, never "hated" on anyone or said I hated anyone's kicks ... I simply stated my opinion, which was "most of the ones posted here are basic" ... Just as everyone else states their opinions! Every "non-basic" "out the box" pair before mine were called "horrible" or "trash" ... So I spoke my mind about the basic joints ... & honestly, I ain't lookin for "respect" ... Just was sharing my kicks ... & furthermore ... I was talking to p pumper ... As you'll see he's who I addressed in my initial comment ... Not here to argue/debate/etc. ... Carry on

Last edited:
still no word on the elites coming to iD huh? hmmm starting to get a funny feeling that they wont be available.

anyone know the relation between the time when they announced the X elite going to iD and the release of the first X elite GR?

still no word on the elites coming to iD huh? hmmm starting to get a funny feeling that they wont be available.

anyone know the relation between the time when they announced the X elite going to iD and the release of the first X elite GR?

Edit. Wrong thread.

Last edited:
Pumper those are dope! Real busy shoe but done right. From the looks of it you can really see more creative/different pairs posted on here with all the options that were available with the gumbo lebron. Nice work NT. Keep 'em coming.

I think the Gumbo option was a test to see how we would welcome it with the price point. With that said I think that multiple options minus the Gumbo lining will be on the Elites (if or when they go live).

I just need to give my money to Pumper and have him design me a pair. Everyone of his are sick. Those Graf are AMAZING!!!!!!

Those Graf and the Nightmare before Christmas I think are my 2 favorite IDs I have seen. Keep those pics coming guys.

@PPumper  Really nice pair of Gumbo iD even though its the promo pair. That graffiti really stands out comparing to other graffiti pairs I have seen.
pimp.gif

Anybody have any idea when the iD on swoosh offer will end?

Last edited:

On twitter @NikeID responded by saying "play close attention to the release calendar, announcements coming soon."  Whatever that means. 

Back
Top Bottom