OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I'm going to be raged if I don't get my lace locks.

I'll honestly demand that they send them to me + a discount code or I'll just return them.

That's some BS.

just received a 20% code because my pair didn't come with lace locks…. hopefully my other 2 pairs don't have them so I can get another discount lol

How do you even go about getting a discount code?

Do you just straight up ask for one, or what?

I just got some AM90's in that were kinda ****** quality wise, maybe I should start up a live chat and see whats up.

just received a 20% code because my pair didn't come with lace locks…. hopefully my other 2 pairs don't have them so I can get another discount lol
did they say anything about we can get the lace locks later? what is this man

I just got some AM90's in that were kinda ****** quality wise, maybe I should start up a live chat and see whats up.
I don't ask for one… I simply imply in the conversation I *deserve some type* of compensation. side not I'm from vegas too, you have IDs coming in too?
So it's been 1 month for shoes without lacelocks or 2-3 months for shoes with them?
laugh.gif
yup lol

Pumper dope as usual. Nike really impressed me with these gold options. Even the laces are on point. Finally giving us what they didn't with the X. :pimp:

dareal08 dareal08 and @PPumper All I gotta say is... DAMN. Can't wait to receive my Finals IDs. For those who received theirs, can you post the dates that you got the almost finished, shipped, and then received? Seems like they moved quickly.

Unfortunately they won't just ship out a lacelock, you'll likely get some kind of discount. I've had problems in the past with a 2nd pair of laces missing or something and there's nothing they'll really do at that point.

Can someone with a championship pack take a pic of their medial swoosh? Especially if it's done with GOLD. Thanks a million!

Just chatted with a rep again and got a 20% code. I recommend anyone else that got their pairs try to do the same before Mgmt realizes this is widespread, and will standardize the response to everyone who got screwed...

NIKEID HERE I COME 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom