OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I have two pairs on order with the everglades option that was taken down and I got this from a Nike rep.

"At Nike.com We go the distance to earn our customers’ trust, but unforeseen situations sometimes arise. Unfortunately, this has happened with your order, and we’re sorry. We want to quickly make it up to you. We regret to inform you that your custom NIKEiD Lebron 11 iD order has been delayed approximately 1-2 weeks due to unavailable materials that are currently on order."

This would leave me to believe they are getting more in. Take that for what it's worth.

epd49 makin that purp and gold color combo look amazing, really really well done Sir

just wonderin did u order blk/gold flywire or balck ????????
I ordered blk/gold but received plain blk like I believe a majority of people did. The offer I got from Nike was a code & a refund so I could remake them. I'll just keep the code for something else and live with the black.

My plane broke down in Alaska so I'm getting my pair tomorrow 
laugh.gif

if it is redrum he would be the first i believe to actually get it

please say it is TDub ??, hard to tell form the pics, they look great either way !

eyedea eyedea If you don't mind me asking, when did you order? Trying to get an idea of when to expect mine. Thanks in advance.

ppumper ppumper Very nice! Can we get a few more pics when you get a chance?

They look 10x better than the Elite SE, cheaper too. The shiny gold shanks and the gold speckled sole on the SE is the only thing that can hold a candle against these.

Those who live in SJ/Milpitas!!!

I just returned my Red October and Championship inspired LBJ XI ID @ Great Mall.

They should hit the shelves soon with a discounted price. Size 10, DS.

Last edited:
what is the likelihood of the other everglade color coming back? once a color is gone is that usually "it"?

They look 10x better than the Elite SE, cheaper too. The shiny gold shanks and the gold speckled sole on the SE is the only thing that can hold a candle against these.

Bull ****! :rofl:

Those IDs are tuff, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't put them on the level of the Champ Pack Elites. I'm just saying.

sneakermane sighting in an iD thread? :wow:

I knew your post was gonna be about my post and a gif was included :lol:

You got your opinion and I got mine so we'll just leave it at that. :D

See you in the XI thread when post your shiny SEcond place Elites. :wink:

@Eyedea If you don't mind me asking, when did you order? Trying to get an idea of when to expect mine. Thanks in advance.

@PPumper Very nice! Can we get a few more pics when you get a chance?
i think like july 1st or a few days around then, it was when the FK low kobe id dropped. my pair will be delivered today, pics to follow....

Back
Top Bottom