Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Murs on why Based God is at Paid Dues

http://ht.ly/41mWL
Murs is that rapper
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

As I sift through B's thousand something based freestyles you can't help but realize how organic these songs are. Not talking from a skills or production value POV (or maybe I am) but you can actually tell that whatever came out of B's mouth was from his soul. This kid literally sat there and gave you his mind. #BASED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

request to scott we need this thread to be converted to offical lil b based god thread i see good things coming to this weird A_ kid way
from the day i saw this video i knew you was gonna get to the top basedgod. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*been based since this post*

2011 we made it.
pimp.gif
cant wait to see what basedgod comes with this year, you know its gone be crazy lol SWAG SWAG

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Son needs to drop those CD versions of 6 Kiss and I'm Thraxx. I'd be willing to pay.

x2 I guess he doesn't really care about cdq judging by the low fi music he's put out but it would be nice
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 @ Lil B being on the XXL cover

roll.gif
@ the PS

:edit: Late Pass but while watching the Grammys my girl said Lil B> Jonell Monae (sp) in regards to Cold War

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Son needs to drop those CD versions of 6 Kiss and I'm Thraxx. I'd be willing to pay.

x2 I guess he doesn't really care about cdq judging by the low fi music he's put out but it would be nice
pimp.gif
Word. Got blue flame at 96kbps
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I cried.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif
Word. Got blue flame at 96kbps
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I cried.
Word? Mine is 192. You need to redownload it somewhere else doggy.

pimp.gif
@bludeniro for calling it way back when
Sitting here with "got the mack loaded" on repeat...sipping on this ciroc
pimp.gif
....#feelsgoodman

"Prayer to Music" and "Devil Music" has the best rhymes, but for some reason I like "Got the Mack Loaded" the best. That beat
pimp.gif
: Anybody know what the instrumental for GtML is off of?

Back
Top Bottom