**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

U heard the 2014 version??? :nerd:
Where's Side *****? Believe Me? Krazy? Start a Fire? The track with Soulja Boy? All the features and producers on the album except for Mannie Fresh are from the past year or so.

Last edited:
Just saying I wanna hear Tha Carter 5 that was supposed to drop on December 9, 2014. If the album is completely different than it was originally, then don't hype up the album like it's what we've been missing for 4 years. I woulda been cool if he did like a double disc with these new songs and the original ones.

Too long, most of them joints sound dated. He Did say its 5-6 years worth of work but I'm like... We want new ish bro.

Too long, most of them joints sound dated. He Did say its 5-6 years worth of work but I'm like... We want new ish bro.
Then put the new stuff on Tha Carter 6. I understand it's dated but the album is from 2014. Just saying we waited 4 years to listen to music from Tha Carter 5, he should give us music from from Tha Carter 5.

Last edited:
Let if fly, Mona Lisa, and dope N! Sheesh!

“Hungry bullets, eatin off ya chest plate!”- Open safe! :pimp:

Then it “All worked out.” :smokin

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180928-071337_Apple Music.jpg

But he doesn't even like this beat

**** is pretty weak if we're being honest. maybe 3 good songs out of like 20. that ratio is unacceptable in general but after YEARS of waiting? nah. UNACCEPTABLE

I'm probably a little bias because Wayne is easily my favorite rapper ever and I've been a Wayne and hot boys fans since 98..........album is solid at best. Mona Lisa is the only one i would consider a banger. Easily the worst of the Carter series.......Can't see myself listening to this album much or anymore if I'm being honest

Yeah, I’m not hearing what a lot of you are hearing I guess. :lol:

This joint is the definition of “meh”. Can’t say it’s awful but it definitely isn’t good.

Let’s be honest—there’s a ton of nostalgia attached to Wayne/Tha Carter albums, and rightfully so. But that **** is clouding judgment at the moment. Give it a month or two and most people won’t be running thru this album anymore.

Music is all opinionated though if we’re being real.

It’s just about what you like and prefer. Album is pretty good imo I’ll keep listening to judge more

Lol, Wayne a fool for that King Push jab!

“Hungry bullets, eatin off ya chest plate!” Lol, Wayne went in on this joint!

Back
Top Bottom