**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

Can't Be Broken

SSGoku.gif

Upon a second full listen, I can confirm that this just isn’t that good to me.

Wayne has flashes of brilliance here and there, but overall he sounds uninspired and bored. And the production on some of these songs is awful—again, uninspired and boring. Seems like the sound tries too hard to be trendy, IMO.

The beats just aren't fresh. I skimmed through bhad bhabies tape and even she had top notch production and fresh beats, idk why Wayne of all people chose these generic beats.

Haven’t stopped listening to the album yet .. I’ve never been the biggest Wayne fan but I must say he got a little more substance on this album than the previous .. It ain’t just P**** and lean .. I think he’s just rapping his age . I can hear the growth

Haven’t stopped listening to the album yet .. I’ve never been the biggest Wayne fan but I must say he got a little more substance on this album than the previous .. It ain’t just P**** and lean .. I think he’s just rapping his age . I can hear the growth
Hear the growth?
LmAo he sounds awful

Hear the growth?
LmAo he sounds awful
To you I guess .. He sounded horrible to me before this album .. lol .. Last carter I liked was 1 .. We probably listen different . I know some of the younger folks listen for something totally different in music than I do . Which is cool .. my opinion is that this album is pretty good .

To you I guess .. He sounded horrible to me before this album .. lol .. Last carter I liked was 1 .. We probably listen different . I know some of the younger folks listen for something totally different in music than I do . Which is cool .. my opinion is that this album is pretty good .
I listen for everything delivery, word play, and
beats etc...

Wayne sounds awful his voice is almost horrible to listen too at this point

The beats are bad, and his bars are average at best now I get it tho he wanted that $$$$

beats etc...

The beats are bad, and his bars are average at best now I get it tho he wanted that $$$$

I’m not hearing what you’re hearing. The beats and some of the sound quality are not great, but I’m feeling the majority of this album.

beats etc...

Which is cool .. We all have opinions bro .. I like it and you don’t .. lol .. My son is 19 and our taste in music is totally diffrent , so believe me I understand .

I’m far from 19
Didn’t say you were .. I said my son .. was just an example of how some listen for different things in music .. Sometimes it’s a age thing and sometimes it’s just a preference thing . I prefer this wayne and carter 1 Wayne even though there’s a difference.My son don’t even like Krit .. lol .. Played illmatic for him and he was like WTF is this ..lol ..We both love rap just diffrent types .. Carter 1 is still my favorite

Didn’t say you were .. I said my son .. was just an example of how some listen for different things in music .. Sometimes it’s a age thing and sometimes it’s just a preference thing . I prefer this wayne and carter 1 Wayne even though there’s a difference.My son don’t even like Krit .. lol .. Played illmatic for him and he was like WTF is this ..lol ..We both love rap just diffrent types .. Carter 1 is still my favorite
Lmao @ WTF is this for illmatic I said the same thing when I first heard it in HS

There are 4 songs that are listenable on this album ... I dont remember being so deflated after so much anticipation ...

Why? Why is he putting out this trash *** ****?

cause hes a clone!

why you think he didnt mention anything that happened to him recently.

Back
Top Bottom