**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

I know people who know Wayne that skate with him on a daily, and they confirmed that this album is completely different than the 2014 version. I personally heard a few tracks myself and the tracks i heard are not even on this album.

Album is alright, nothing special and definitely not worth the wait.
Not touching The Carter 2, 1 and 3 in that order

download_20180928_125818.jpg

I'm sure 60% of these boxes can be filled in but idc

I know people who know Wayne that skate with him on a daily, and they confirmed that this album is completely different than the 2014 version. I personally heard a few tracks myself and the tracks i heard are not even on this album.

Album is alright, nothing special and definitely not worth the wait.
Not touching The Carter 2, 1 and 3 in that order
Wayne been skating for like 10 years and he still sucks lol

album only has 10-13 good songs... maybe.

out of those 10-13 songs... are any of them songs worth the 4 year wait? I would be being really generous if I said it was like 5 of them that were truly worthy.

My biggest gripes is that its too many songs that are just straight filler.

Also think he wasted features on Travis and Kendrick. Two of the hottest in rap right now and he connects with them on just ok album cuts. The one with Travis is forgettable, no type of bop. The one with Kendrick doesnt even need Kendrick and its not even a catchy song. He trying to highlight his story telling ability which is cool but I just dont think its that good. I feel like they could have made a great record that sounded like a true collaboration.

Also dude nearly died a few times in the past few years, yet he doesnt mention any of it but chooses to tell us about what happen when he was 10. It was enough room for both. and he didnt speak in depth on the Birdman situation either.

Last edited:
Need help

Is that Obama sample on whatever song that is real? Or was it made to sound like he named Lil Wayne

There are 4 songs that are listenable on this album ... I dont remember being so deflated after so much anticipation ...

Why? Why is he putting out this trash *** ****?

Back
Top Bottom