**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

“according to Hits Daily Double, Lil Wayne’s long-delayed album is set to move 475,000 to 525,000 units during its first week, which amounts to about 165,000 to 180,000 in pure sales. This projection solidly places him at the top of the Billboard 200—and if the numbers pan out, he’ll have the third largest opening week of the year, after Drake and Travis Scott.”

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

“according to Hits Daily Double, Lil Wayne’s long-delayed album is set to move 475,000 to 525,000 units during its first week, which amounts to about 165,000 to 180,000 in pure sales. This projection solidly places him at the top of the Billboard 200—and if the numbers pan out, he’ll have the third largest opening week of the year, after Drake and Travis Scott.”

:nthat::nthat::nthat:
GOAT

Told y’all Wayne wanted that quick $$$$
he knew it was gon sale regardless of
what he put out...

Does Birdman still eat of Wayne?

Is he technically still signed to CM?

65A2137D-FECA-4EC8-845F-B658E8480ADD.gif

i gave yall a complete rundown
and yall STILL wasted yall time listening to that trash

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw people praising Mona Lisa so
I gave it a listen and it was cringeworthy to say the least so from that point on I knew I wasn’t in for a good listen if that was a highlighted track
But I still had to give it a listen

Pleasantly surprised by ths effort

Dedicate and Took his time are my favorites after one listen

Album is cool, should be 10-12 songs and he had it, gets too long and songs start to blend in. Better than Carter 4 and surprised me for most part, expected lot of weezy f and f is for.....still lot of corny punchlines but that's Wayne last 10 years.

you can tell this album was made before dedication 6 but it’s decent enough to ride to

just not the energy I want from a wayne album

This the best Wayne album you gonna get post Rebirth “rockstar” voice and not 04-06 dirty south noliaboy voice.

burned one and let this ride and it made me appreciate how really since Carter 3 era for better or worse he’s still pretty much same skill level (if not better than he was) lyrically within these past few years. His topics are just tired but thats another concept this mumble rap era made me kinda abandon. ****** just gotta make enjoyable songs and Wayne does that here.

Some of thsse sound dated though like can’t be broken...sounds like it should have been on Carter 4 :lol:

album only has 10-13 good songs... maybe.

out of those 10-13 songs... are any of them songs worth the 4 year wait? I would be being really generous if I said it was like 5 of them that were truly worthy.

My biggest gripes is that its too many songs that are just straight filler.

Also think he wasted features on Travis and Kendrick. Two of the hottest in rap right now and he connects with them on just ok album cuts. The one with Travis is forgettable, no type of bop. The one with Kendrick doesnt even need Kendrick and its not even a catchy song. He trying to highlight his story telling ability which is cool but I just dont think its that good. I feel like they could have made a great record that sounded like a true collaboration.

Also dude nearly died a few times in the past few years, yet he doesnt mention any of it but chooses to tell us about what happen when he was 10. It was enough room for both. and he didnt speak in depth on the Birdman situation either.

i wanted a birdman song too. a la look what youve done by drake or big brother by kanye where it go thru the spectrum of their relationship but being that they were hugged up on stage and prolly got more music and **** coming soon that saga prolly aint over and wayne cant even let himself fully anaylze that without potentially going left.

i thought i heard a couple of shots about holding the team down and fake ****** and **** to that effect

I hate Lil Wayne

But this album aint eem THAT bad to feign hate

Alot of good soundings tracks on the 2nd go at this.

But also alot of filler

What the **** was he doing on Demon man. That beat was vicious and he just was all over the place off beat trying to fit everything on the odd end of it.

Still spinning it for final thoughts later

Demon sounds like it was just a freestyle a capella and laid over a beat.

I've been a fan since the hot boy days but this album ain't it. It's like watching Kobe play two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom