Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

lawdog1

Supporter
Definitely feeling good going into this season with Griffin back and a new coaching staff.  Things kick off tonight with the first preseason game tonight against Portland.  Someone on another Clippers forum I go to says that this website -- http://atdhe.net/ -- will be streaming the game.  I'm not making any promises that it will work, but I thought I would share since the game is not otherwise on TV. 

Let's do this.    

It will be weird to see Griffin on the court.

And I hope that link works, but please no close-ups on the dude's mom.
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if that link is just an audio stream.

Excited for the BG era to begin!

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Is he eligible for ROY?
Yes he is.

Definitely excited about this season. 

I like what I'm hearing so far about Bledsoe, and how he has improved since Summer League.  

Hopefully we can stay healthy for a change.

*laker fan here*

But I gotta admit I think this team is on the cusp of becoming pretty good, IMO all the pieces are there, they just need to stay healthy..................will def. be keeping an eye out

^^^ None of that last night, but Griffin's numbers were solid (except for the TOs). I'll take 9 and 7 in 22 minutes considering its his first real game action in about a year. Hopefully, Gordon and Baron will play in the next preseason game, so we can start getting a sense of what this team really looks like.

Clippers: 120
Kings: 88

Blake Griffin, PF177-70-04-851311103+1318
(yes 5 offensive rebounds, and 7-7 from the field)

Al-Farouq Aminu, SF266-132-33-46820014+1617
(almost a double double for AFA)

Randy Foye had 8 assists.

Nice game last night. Griffin was definitely back in beast mode and a surprisingly (at least for me) good showing by AFA. If Aminu can do that kind of thing on even a semi-regular basis, it will greatly exceed my current expectations for him.

Yes apparently AFA has 3-pt range 
2qkr0gj.jpg

Also, Baron and E-Bled should be available for tonight's victory @ GSW 
2qkr0gj.jpg

^^^ Whether he has the range or not, I think I'd prefer that he try to get his points on offensive rebounds and on the break -- at least to start out. But if he starts hitting 3s consistently, I might change my mind.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Happy for Clipper fans, unlike other Laker fans i actually like Clippers
laugh.gif

same here...  I've always looked at the Clippers as a 'little brother' team.

Back
Top Bottom