Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Good win. It sucks that we didnt play the whole season strong but next year we will be a force.

Great win and in Boston
pimp.gif

Haven't checked in here in a while. Team is looking real solid since the trade and Mo started playing. Another solid win tonight-- good bounce back after blowing the NJ game last night. Bledsoe in the 4th quarter was amazing. Kid is crazy athletic. Looking forward to the Memphis game. If we can pull that one out, this will be far the best road trip we've had in years.

Man, total thread abandonment. I guess there's not much to talk about anymore, since we're just playing out the string. Anyway, it was nice to see Blake back to form yesterday after a string of sub-par games. That reverse dunk he had off a post move was one of his best of the season, IMO.

I know ive abandon the thread too. but i was kinda salty at that trade cuz it seemed like baron had turned over a new leaf and was playing great for us. ive never been a mo williams fan either, i thought he was just a product of playing with lebron gets you open looks. boy was i wrong lol. he fits well and having eric gordon come back again from the same injury and show that he's still the man is great to. I think we have a great squad that need this year of learning under there belt. We are a definite team to be reckoned with and should be fighting for a 6-8 spot in the playoffs next year if we keep this team together thru next season (training camp and all). But i do feel we can use a better starter and player at the 3 position. ryan gomes just dont do it for me, i like aminu's upside and jamarion moon of the bench is cool. but we need a veterean (5-8 yrs in) SF i think. hopefully it all works out and we stay together and right this ship that has been off course for tooooo many years.

CLIPPER NATION!!!!!

"Get him on the court and he's trouble, Blake Griffin messed around and got a triple Double. Freaking brothers every way like MJ. I can't believe, today was a good day"
2qs1o4g.gif

BTW I think we'll win 30 before losing 50
grin.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

...I think we have a great squad that need this year of learning under there belt. We are a definite team to be reckoned with and should be fighting for a 6-8 spot in the playoffs next year if we keep this team together thru next season (training camp and all). But i do feel we can use a better starter and player at the 3 position. ryan gomes just dont do it for me, i like aminu's upside and jamarion moon of the bench is cool. but we need a veterean (5-8 yrs in) SF i think. hopefully it all works out and we stay together and right this ship that has been off course for tooooo many years.

CLIPPER NATION!!!!!
Giving EJ & DJ extensions should be numero uno. Dumping Gomes for a quality starting SF(i.e. Prince/Granger/Iggy/Battier/C.Butler) should be explored and at this point I think it's best to keep Kaman unless we could use him as trade bait in exchange for Pau's little brother. Also, I like the idea of Foye, Rhino, Moon, Cookie & Diogu returning in 11-12. Foye and Rhino more so than the other three esp. if Aminu is much improved for next season and we manage to find better options in FA to fill out the roster.
happy.gif

BG carried us on his back last night. Side note: EJ bounced back from a terrible game, Kaman proving his worth once again even though he still made a few bonehead decisions(lol) as usual and Foye, Aminu and Smith looking more and more like reserves who need to be on this team next season for that long-awaited playoff run.

8 games left..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

BG carried us on his back last night. Side note: EJ bounced back from a terrible game, Kaman proving his worth once again even though he still made a few bonehead decisions(lol) as usual and Foye, Aminu and Smith looking more and more like reserves who need to be on this team next season for that long-awaited playoff run.

8 games left..
tired.gif
Cannot believe the season is darn near over.  Went so fast.  If the season was another 15 games, I think we'd back to pushing for a playoff spot.  But, like you said, I guess we'll have wait until next year for that.  If we improve at SF, I have no doubt we'll be top 8 in the West. 

Just for today cuz the angels are on PT and Dodgerson FSW. Idk why they just didnt put the Angels on My13 seeing how that's their other channel.

Anyway; idk if i posted in here but I'm officially a clipper season ticket holder
pimp.gif

Now let's pray there isnt a lockout.

Back
Top Bottom