Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Blake Griffin w/an awesome line tonight:
- 23pts, 9rbs, 4ast, 2stls, 1blk

Go Clips!

eek.gif

Dear basketball gods,
Please let Blake Griffin be healthy for 82+ games...

Sincerely,
Clipper Nation

every year i have high hopes for the clippers (just like the raiders), but i always seem to end up dissapointed 25% through the season

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

every year i have high hopes for the clippers (just like the raiders), but i always seem to end up dissapointed 25% through the season
Yeah, you and pretty much every other Clipper fan.  But, as always, I'm hoping this year will be different. 

Originally Posted by daprescription

Was a fun game. Blake Griffin was putting in work, David Lee had no shot against him
30t6p3b.gif
Well, us Clipper fans are hoping that's going to be true with a lot of other PFs in the league besides just Lee. 

He's going to be really good. He reminds me a lot of Carlos Boozer, he just needs a lot of work with his jumper.

Originally Posted by daprescription

He's going to be really good. He reminds me a lot of Carlos Boozer, he just needs a lot of work with his jumper.
That's a good comparison. He's more mobile, but with no perimeter game. He reminds me of an undersized Dwight Howard.

Anyone catch the show Blake put on last night? We lost by 3 to Denver but I'm really encouraged by the change of identity that he's bringing to this team. Baron Davis played revitalized being involved in hustle plays and blocking shots, Kaman was playing physical on offense, and I attribute it to Blake being the spark that the Clippers needed.

As a long time Clipper fan... I can only hope they are above .500 this year. I can't wait for the season to start.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

As a long time Clipper fan... I can only hope they are above .500 this year. I can't wait for the season to start.

With a weaker Western Conference this year, playoffs don't seem far out of the picture..

If Blake and B. Diddy can stay healthy, the Clips should be competitive and a .500 record is possible.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Naw. I want Blake for ROY, 7-8 seed in the 'offs and Kaman to make the All-star team again(esp. since it'll be in L.A. this season).
Shoot for the stars!

^^^ Ha. I knew I couldn't be the only one that overlaps between NT and CTB. I'm guessing MJShoe is on there too. Anyway, my favorite of the wallpapers is the Kaman/Kobe one. Hilarious.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

^^^ Ha. I knew I couldn't be the only one that overlaps between NT and CTB. I'm guessing MJShoe is on there too. Anyway, my favorite of the wallpapers is the Kaman/Kobe one. Hilarious.

pimp.gif
yup...

Whats your name on there?

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by lawdog1

pimp.gif
yup...

Whats your name on there?
Clipfansince88. 

Back
Top Bottom