Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Good game yall. Stand out peformance for Gordan, Blake and Barron. Clips are better than there record show.

Agreed. I was in Section 208 for this game.  Pretty close game throughout.  The ending was pretty chippy.
Afterwards the TeamLA Store was PACKED!!

Even though it was Clippers home game 90% of the fans there were wearing purple and gold.

Another great win.  We had a tough loss to G-State, but this was a great way to bounce back.  I loved how Blake bounced back after a tough first half.  And Gordon just continues to quietly be one of the best 2 guards in the game.  We need to keep this rolling tomorrow against Indiana.  
And as for the scuffle, that was a pure *+!** move by Odom.  He hates playing against Griffin.  I could tell that from the last game that the Lakers won.  I love Baron coming to the defense of his rookie star.  Ejections aside, I think the scuffle was a good thing for the Clips.  Just another incident that is going to solidify the chemistry, which is already looking good. 

Originally Posted by daprescription

I wonder if Blake is going to snap one of these days. Guys always try to give him cheap shots knowing that he won't retaliate. Clippers should have won that last meeting, glad they pulled this one out
smokin.gif

Thanks for your support.  You're still welcome in here . . . despite Golden State beating us last game.  That was actually a pretty impressive win by the Warriors.  We got Monta and Curry out of the game, but the GSW bench stepped up big time.  The Clips are going to take care of business next time though.  

Damn I'm a Clipper fan, but a Lakers fan first
frown.gif

Sad and happy at the same time. Also ^^ suns and Denver suck.

Good win still won't make the playoffs

been rocking this since the begining of the season

headed to the chicago and boston games in feb. trying to copp this clippers crewneck sweater, but cant find it in my size.

great win by the team after a letdown in GSW, been really nice to win games against Division leaders, too bad I wasn't able to see the game.

Good to see B-Diddy playing good ball again. Eric Gordon doing his thing too I see.

Blake is my new favorite player in the league. I love his aggressive style. If He develops some more offensive moves along with range, fagetaboutit. Good win Clips.

in other news,

Kobe Bryant gave an honest assessment about the Clippers-Lakers game Sunday. In fact, Blake Griffin punked them.
According to latimes.com:
They lost to the Clippers, 99-92, and that wasn't all. They lost their composure. And a 12-point lead in the third quarter. And their seven-game winning streak. And Lamar Odom with 5.7 seconds to play. And Ron Artest too.

Blake Griffin was so strong in the second half that Kobe Bryant said the Clippers rookie "punked us."

"He just ran through us," he said. "We didn't put up much of a fight."

laugh.gif
@ mamba

Blake going off today. Finally you guys have a player to be excited about. Pacific division being more competitive now.

Blake kept us afloat in the first-half, because it seemed as though the rest of the team were sleepwalking in the beginning.

As happy as I am with how the team is playing, I'm still worried about the ridiculous road trip we have next month. I really want to see how we respond to that as a young team.

I'm intrigued to see what VDN's rotations will be once Cook, Smith and Kaman are healthy
nerd.gif

Good win. Really looking forward to the game against Minnesota.

Originally Posted by LARidah23

As happy as I am with how the team is playing, I'm still worried about the ridiculous road trip we have next month. I really want to see how we respond to that as a young team.

That extended roadie will literally make or break us
tired.gif

Just got back from the game.
I was at the knicks game when blake dropped 44 and had those dunks and now he drops 47
pimp.gif

Should i buy season tickets? Lol

Clips 3-1 when i go :8Nothing better than giving the team that standing ovation after a win. We gotta keep this going.

Clips fans...How do you guys like VDN so far? Im a bulls fan, thats why i ask. I know i couldnt really stand the guy. Me and Lindsey hunter used to go to the same gym when he lived in chicago and lets just say he didnt have very nice things to say about VDN. He actually told me some HILARIOUS stories about him.

Back
Top Bottom