Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Huh? Did i say something wrong? 
Yea i have follow both the Lakers and Clippers, since i love in LA aand get both their games.

Seems like you're a fairweather Clipper fan. That is something this Nation don't need.
sick.gif

Where were you from '00-'09? Most definitely not supporting this team.

I joined here in '07.

So i obviously couldnt post.

As i also stated i am a Lakers and Clippers fan, hence living in LA.

laugh.gif
Who you think you are to tell people who to go for
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

pimp.gif
another win.

laugh.gif
you clearly haven't been a Clipper fan for very long

Huh? Did i say something wrong? 
Yea i have follow both the Lakers and Clippers, since i love in LA aand get both their games.
If you followed the Clippers for any period of time before the last 20 games or so you'd know better than to call the game over with 11 minutes left
laugh.gif

^ this is a different team fam. You should clearly know that
indifferent.gif

Now if it were prior to this year, we wouldn't even be up by 20.
smile.gif

I've been a Clippers fan for as long as I can remember but I'll be the first person to welcome any Clipper fan, whether you've been a fan for 10 days or 10 years.

WHO CARES?

Seriously, why would anyone take time out of their day to analyze and then argue how long someone has been a fan or whether someone is a "true fan" or not?
I've never seen fans of any other organization attack each other as much as Clipper fans attack other Clipper fans.

UNITY PEOPLE!
Let's just enjoy the show.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marath0n

I've been a Clippers fan for as long as I can remember but I'll be the first person to welcome any Clipper fan, whether you've been a fan for 10 days or 10 years.

WHO CARES?

Seriously, why would anyone take time out of their day to analyze and then argue the merits of someone being a "true fan"?
I've never seen fans of any other organization attack each other as much as Clipper fans attack other Clipper fans.

UNITY PEOPLE!
pimp.gif

Thanks fam. 
I really have been a fan for a while, though.
laugh.gif

Maggete (sp?) used to be my favorite Clipper in the early years.
embarassed.gif

WHO CARES?

Seriously, why would anyone take time out of their day to analyze and then argue how long someone has been a fan or whether someone is a "true fan" or not?

UNITY PEOPLE!
pimp.gif
I don't really have a problem with people jumping on the bandwagon, except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.

That's the nature of Los Angeles in general though, so it's not really worth getting worked up about.

indifferent.gif

smile.gif

oh I know, my comments were made in jest. hence the
laugh.gif
's

WHO CARES?

UNITY PEOPLE!
pimp.gif
I don't really have a problem with people jumping on the bandwagon, except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.

That's the nature of Los Angeles in general though, so it's not really worth getting worked up about.

indifferent.gif

smile.gif
oh I know, my comments were made in jest. hence the
laugh.gif
's

Exactly.  That's LA. Where were all the Laker fans in 97,98?
Nowhere to be seen, at least not at the disgusting level it is now.

...except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.
correct definition of most Laker/Clipper fans on NT and in general. I've been through it all from the highs(92,93, 97, 06) to the lows and personally I refuse to respect any Laker fan that all of the sudden wants to support Clipper Nation only when we're doing well. That kind of person IMO is more of an opportunist than a diehard fan.
eyes.gif

Blake Griffin is scary sick!  I didn't think this kid would be this good but just watching him dunk reminded me the last time a Clipper attacked a rim that effortless.  Now who here remembers that trade that brought the human highlight film here to LA?  I know it was only for half a season but man seeing Blake this year reminded me of when Nique was here!

0103-dominique-wilkins-300.jpg

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

...except when they're also Lakers fans who make jokes about the Clippers all the time but then become fans when they get good.
correct definition of most Laker/Clipper fans on NT and in general. I've been through it all from the highs(92,93, 97, 06) to the lows and personally I refuse to respect any Laker fan that all of the sudden wants to support Clipper Nation only when we're doing well. That kind of person IMO is more of an opportunist than a diehard fan.
eyes.gif
Most Laker fans I know support Blake Griffin, not the Clippers.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

eyes.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Last time I checked the front of his jersey reads CLIPPERS so let them continue to think they're just supporting Blake when they hitch a ride on that wagon.

...i am a Lakers and [insert word: bandwagon]Clippers fan, hence living in LA.

2u7v9fa.gif

Who am I? A diehard Clipper fan since 1991.
No one gives a #!%% who you are.
same can said about your punk %@!.
laugh.gif

Go back to Laker Nation!
Yo do, since keep replying to be being a fan
roll.gif

I love the Lakers and? Stop being a little baby.

eyes.gif
wink.gif
Well, unless you're watching him play by himself, then you must be watching how well Gordon, Jordan, Davis and the rooks have played in recent weeks.

I don't see how Lakers fans could spent all that time focused on just one player, especially when you have the best rapist player in the league to fawn over all day.
smile.gif

wink.gif
Last time I checked the front of his jersey reads CLIPPERS so let them continue to think they're just supporting Blake when they hitch a ride on that wagon.
laugh.gif
. They should just rename the team then to the Los Angeles Griffin and Company.

Yo do, since keep replying to be being a fan
roll.gif

I love the Lakers and? Stop being a little baby.

whatever laker fanboy thanks for your fairweather support.
f3hsib.jpg

eyes.gif
wink.gif
Well, unless you're watching him play by himself, then you must be watching how well Gordon, Jordan, Davis and the rooks have played in recent weeks.

I don't see how Lakers fans could spent all that time focused on just one player, especially when you have the best rapist player in the league to fawn over all day.
smile.gif
Haha. It always comes back to the rapist jokes eh? The Lakers are my favorite team in the league, but there are other teams I follow because of other players. i.e. Rose and Durant. I root for them to do well and their success usually coincides with team success.

And don't you think that Griffin's supporting class is doing well because they are well, his supporting cast?

What cracks me up is that Lakers fans have completely diverted their attention from the championship they just won, and this current season to focus on the Clippers and a player that is 2 1/2 years away from restricted free agency and 3 1/2 years away from any chance the Lakers would even have of getting him.

laugh.gif
Y'all don't have anything better to do?

Back
Top Bottom