Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

2zf7kzm.jpg

kudos to Ralph on his 2,500th game
b8s6qx.gif

tough loss tonight that's for sure
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

The game was most def there for the taking even w/o EJ, Mo & Moon.
grin.gif
Who cares who you were missing, we missed both O'Neals and had a bunch of new guys running around out there.

I CANNOT stand this Eric Bledsoe kid.

Ive been watching/going to alot of clipper games this season (im a laker fan btw), and I must say...this kid is horrendous
sick.gif

He turns the ball over waaay too much and jogs back on D when he makes a mistake. His favorite move...strong drive to the cup, gets in the air, and throws hail mary passes
30t6p3b.gif

damnnnnn.... watching vinny's subsitutions made me wanna pull my hair out...

bledsoe's angle on the post pass was super ******ed... I dont know how you clipper loyals do it...

I'm somewhat willing to give Bledsoe a pass for this season. I don't think anyone, including Bledsoe, expected him to start about half of the games so far this season.

He's only 21, and going through some growing pains as a rookie. Same with Aminu. Although I'm a bit more frustrated with Aminu than Bledsoe
ohwell.gif
. If we weren't so weak/thin at the 3, Aminu would be in the D-League by now trying to improve. I still have hope for him though.

I've said it before, but I feel Blake is playing too many minutes. I thought his minutes would slowly start to decrease once Kaman came back, but it hasn't happened yet.

Oh well. Props to Foye, Blake and Kaman for their effort. Hopefully we can get a win soon.

i like the high flyin by DJ, but the ft line is not his friend.  hows a dude gonna be worse than shaq fu at the line?

So what do we have to look forward to next season? I think Kaman should stay. But with all that cap money should they chase someone and who?(if there is no lockout)

Hopefully the Clips can finish the season strong but it will be tough without EJ. I wouldn't be surprised if EJ misses the rest of the season with that wrist injury.

Deandre Jordan haters... SUCK IT!
Sinked 2 fts to seal the game, he's more clutch than Lebron.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom