OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

yeah I saw that. Knew the Jackson drop was coming today too. Morris looked ugly last night but I'm gonna attribute that to rust.

Asik would be a good come up but he wants to be a starter and with the way DJ has been playing nah. Earlier this season I said we needed a bigger inside presence but with how DJ and Blake are developing not any longer.

Granted a team like the Pacers still has that size and shooting ability but if we're able to stay consistent with our shooting we'll be alright

Last night our shooters were hot. Granted Orlando isn't a team to brag about beating it was still a good win and showed the strength of our squad when we're firing on all cylinders.

I hope we sign Turkoglu. He's always been a consistent shooter and will make for good bench player. Signing another 10 day guard is what the reports are but I'm wondering if he's in that running for that type of contract.

Although the Lakers are not close to being the team that beat us opening day any time to beat them is a plus for me.

#clipset

^^^I don't get it either. Especially after we already signed Morris. I guess Doc just wants to try a few people out. Weird.

We should seriously sign Yolo or make a move for Asik.

From what I'm hearing, Bynum is going to want more money and playing time than we can offer him. And the reason Asik wants to leave Houston is that he doesn't want to be a back-up. I don't think he'd want to come here for the same reason. I'd take either of those guys, but I don't see it happening.

Haven't been in here in a while.

I love Blake's all-around game. 29-6-8 :pimp:

He's always looking for the best play available and although it can be frustrating, IMO it's better than him just always trying to chuck a shot up. JJ and Bullock coming back will help A BUNCH. Wonder if JJ will start as soon as he's back or if he'll come off the bench. Gotta take advantage of the easy schedule while CP3's out. Would love a 3 seed for once.

Last edited:
I tweeted so much after that Blake dunk. OMG I think even Kim felt that posterization! LOL

thunk.gif

But the fact we scored next to nothing with 8 minutes left after we hit 100 and let them get to 100 was not a good look IMO :smh:

Still Dudley dropping them 3s was so money. I'm hoping that we keep the energy for Friday. I want them to destroy the Lakers.

The dunk vid:

http://www.nba.com/clippers/video/2014/01/08/010814LACBOSLACTVmov-3100719/

Eric Patten ‏@EricPatten 11h
No CP3 lately. No Redick for 21 games. Matt Barnes in and out of the lineup... #Clippers still off to 2nd best start in franchise history.

Not bad, all things considered.

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi 41m
Clippers could be signing Hedo Turkoglu before their road trip starts on Thursday.

Yo can we all come in and still be amazed to what we did to the Lakers last friday? :lol:

I wonder what the deal is with Hedo. I'm assuming money. Doc's been happy with him and he's way better than Morris IMO.

OMG tonight's game had me all kinds of anxious. Holy fuuuuu what a come back for the W. Mark Cuban was out there cursing out refs :lol:

OMG tonight's game had me all kinds of anxious. Holy fuuuuu what a come back for the W. Mark Cuban was out there cursing out refs :lol:

Craziest game since the Memphis playoff comeback. Feeling good right now though.

Real nice to have JJ back.

Omg JJ was out there beasting dropping bombs like he was in Baghdad. Barnes hitting those crucial 3s then Crawford cold as hell making that clutch 3.

Our D fell asleep tho. We had 100 with 3 left in the 3rd and didn't score till almost 1/3 of the way in to the 4th.

But a W is a W and this was a legendary win. That DJ steal at the end of the game had me like

View media item 749056

Last edited:
Great team win! Doc's influence on this team is apparent especially late in games and in crunch time. Nice to get the W heading into the 7 game trip.

Great team win! Doc's influence on this team is apparent especially late in games and in crunch time. Nice to get the W heading into the 7 game trip.

Yeah what a win! Even Doc can't explain how the game ended but he just said for the guys to keep believing and they did, as soon as we hit 100 at the end of 3 I was kind of worried since Dallas has a lot of weapons and were shooting really well and true enough they opened the 4th like crazy. As soon as we went down by 17 I was thinking about our comeback in Dallas and true enough we did get that W. What a game! I think the turning point was the VC T and the flagrant foul on Dalambert.

I'm still hyped off last night's win. I mean we came back from a 17 point deficit against a team who was firing on all cylinders making 3s and buckets at every turn to win the game!! We were able to shut down Nowitzky in the last few minutes without fouling. I mean I didn't turn the game off but as I saw our deficit growing I became increasingly dismayed. I was like Dallas really trying to break Lawler's Law :lol:

I feel that once they hit 100 points they spazz out. Same thing happened in the Laker game. We hit 100 early but took our time till the next bucket.

But man so glad JJ and Barnes had that heat. Crawford going cold had me hella worried. Now that we've added another potential outside shooter in Turkoglu we'll be good till CP3 returns.

And what is up with everyone getting up in Blake's face?! Dudes be doing the most to try and get him to swing :smh:

Another nice win tonight. This team is coming together. BG playing like a superstar

These east coast games always mess me up. Can't eem watch the games.

This is a game we lose even with CP3 so I'm not too mad about it. The key is to beat the bad teams and maybe steal a couple games (DAL) until he's back.

These east coast games always mess me up. Can't eem watch the games.

This is a game we lose even with CP3 so I'm not too mad about it. The key is to beat the bad teams and maybe steal a couple games (DAL) until he's back.

Exactly. No shame losing to the Pacers in Indy on the second night of back to backs.

Also, in case everyone didn't know, the game against the Pistons tomorrow starts at 10:00 am. MLK day matinee.

Back
Top Bottom