OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

This might end up being a blessing in disguise once the playoffs come and other people have to perform.

I said that right after CP went down. Having a stretch of games with Blake having the responsibility of being the number 1 option can only help come playoff time.

Wow is all I can say about tonight's game. Probably some of the most intense bball I seen played in awhile.

It was damn near a 3 point shoot out. Glad we grabbed that W. And those oops from JCross to BG :smokin

Eric Patten ‏@EricPatten 19m
OJ Mayo and Larry Sanders are sick and will not play tonight for MIL. Gary Neal is a game time decision. Udoh, Pachulia & Delfino remain out

Jeez. If we lose this one ....

^^^ I saw the Bucks record and was like 8-35? Please don't let us lose to these guy :lol:

Can you imagine if you were a Clips fan in Milwaukee how cheap those tickets are? My boy lives in GA and when they played the Hawks he was studying for midterms and didn't want to go. I told him do you realize that center court 5-10 row from the floor tickets are like $60?!?! I was legit mad at him for not going :lol:

*EDIT*

I just checked. 2nd Row upper section center tickets are $11 on tickets now :x I dont even think I can get upper deck Dodger tickets for that much anymore :lol:

Last edited:
^^^Yeah, should be a good one. Hope the team remembers how it got screwed in the last game against GSW and comes out looking to prove a point.

This game was a schedule loss from the jump (B2B after being home for only one game after a long road trip), hate it had to been against GSW, who I despise.

The favor will be returned March 12th tho.

This game was a schedule loss from the jump (B2B after being home for only one game after a long road trip), hate it had to been against GSW, who I despise.

The favor will be returned March 12th tho.

True. I hate the Warriors though.

we getting smashed...this is embarrassing....when the hell did we get turkoglu?

*sigh*

We were asleep out there. I can't even talk about it.

I don't foresee any trades by asg. There's no one really available that would be viable without giving up too much on our end.

*sigh*

We were asleep out there. I can't even talk about it.

I don't foresee any trades by asg. There's no one really available that would be viable without giving up too much on our end.

Agreed on everything. We looked tired out there. Even Blake, despite the fact he scored well. Wasn't battling for boards like he normally does. And we got next to nothing from Redick, Crawford, Barnes and Dudley. That's not going to happen too often.

And as for trades, don't see anything happening. I'm sure management is thinking that we've had significant injuries all season and are still 4th in the West. They're going to want to see this team at full strength before the make a major roster change. I could see another FA signing though.

DeAndre Jordan ‏@deandrejordan 36m
added fuel and motivation...#remember

From this morning. I wonder if this about the game last night or getting left off the all-star team. Either way, whatever helps DJ keep playing well, I'm all for it.

Signing Vujacic to a 10 day contract seems a bit odd with CP3 on the way in. I think it's a preemptive move to anticipate any other injuries for shooters.

Looking to probably catch the sixers game on Sunday for my bday.

Signing Vujacic to a 10 day contract seems a bit odd with CP3 on the way in. I think it's a preemptive move to anticipate any other injuries for shooters.

Looking to probably catch the sixers game on Sunday for my bday.

I don't get the Vujacic signing either. We seem fine on wing players right now. Barnes, Dudley, Redick and Bullock are all available. And Sasha cannot play the 1. Seems pointless. But whatever, I'll give Doc the benefit of the doubt.

Happy birthday in advance, by the way. Have fun at the game.

Well, that loss last night sucked. Hate losing on buzzer beaters. Props to Foye for making a big shot, but the game should never have been that close anyway.

At least we're getting back to having a more normal schedule and a prolonged home stand. Too bad it has to start with the Heat.

Well, that loss last night sucked. Hate losing on buzzer beaters. Props to Foye for making a big shot, but the game should never have been that close anyway.

At least we're getting back to having a more normal schedule and a prolonged home stand. Too bad it has to start with the Heat.

Jeez I am not looking forward to tomorrow's game. Hopefully Miami is misfiring tomorrow.

Our shooting was bad last night but we got some clutch 3s from Barnes. I hate how they gave up that good lead to end tied at the half. I sort of just stared at my TV like :x when Foye made that 3. That just hurt, especially when it looked like they were going to run out of clock.*sigh*

Well 3 home games this week. I'm looking forward to the Raptors game more than the Heat one since their last encounter had me on the edge of my seat.

Oh and thanks for the early bday wishes :smokin

LA Clippers News ‏@ClippersAllNews 55m
LA Clippers' 2014 Trade Deadline Shopping List - Bleacher Report: LA Clippers' 2014 Trade Deadline Shopping Li... http://adf.ly/d4MPE

A couple interesting ideas in this article. I like the Brand/Carroll scenario best, I think. But for some reason, I have a feeling we're not going to make any trades before the deadline.

Having Brand back as a Clipper? enh Im still miffed for when he bailed on us after we signed Baron Davis.

But I agree I don't think they'll make any trades

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 10h
Trade rumble: Clippers "itchy" to make a deal and Jared Dudley, with PT harder to come by and logjam at wing spots, is unexpectedly in play

I hope we do make something happen. I feel like we're still a piece away from being legit title contenders. A better back-up 4 or 5 would be a nice addition. I like Dudley; think he's a good guy, but he has not been performing like we need him to. If we can get something good for him, I'm all for it.

Dudley has underperformed like a mofo but we REALLY need to relieve ourselves of Mullens. And maybe Jamison.

If we could package Dudley, Bullock, Jamison and Mullens that'd be cool :lol:

Dudley for E Bled was a disaster, but they shouldn't compound it and trade Dudley when his value is at an all time low. Unless the Knicks are still interested in Dudley for Shump like was reported last year...

Back
Top Bottom