OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

I was worried about the same thing... and then he deleted it. Hopefully it was just in the heat of the moment.

I think it was. If there was a problem, he wouldn't have been so quick to get Blake's back in the first place. I think Barnes is just sick of being targeted by the refs. He's not gonna change who he is though.

I think it was. If there was a problem, he wouldn't have been so quick to get Blake's back in the first place. I think Barnes is just sick of being targeted by the refs. He's not gonna change who he is though.

I have a feeling something happened at 1/2 time.

I think JD hit it on the head though...we need to show some toughness so Barnes isn't always being singled out and Barnes needs to be a little smarter. I really hope there's nothing up in the locker room cause the team feels to be coming around (although I still hate Mullens :smh: ).

Mullens is our weak link TBH. I think Barnes has proved how he is a good and necessary part of the team. Not scoring wise but just his presence on the court makes a difference. He's got a hustle about him but he could improve.

Mullens hasn't made me a fan either, but I'm not all that worried about it. I think we can play pretty effectively with just one true big, like we did last night. There are very few teams that can take advantage of us from a size perspective.

Yah but all these teams have to do is hack DJ and there goes the momentum. Doc will eventually sub him out so there goes the size advantage. I can't believe the NBA didn't make a rule change about this hack a crap. Silly to see grown men missing free throws but its a strategy that is proven to work. Rivers can only support DJ so much.. dude needs to step up and make these FTs!

Habe you seen DJ play this season? He's not the same player he was before. Doc turned him around big time. From boards, to scoring to free throws he's a whole new player. His FT % is way up from last season. He literally couldn't buy a FT last season now he's making 2/2. Yeah he's still not top notch and still has issue making them but not to the point (yet) that it's an issue. He's missed a few clutch ones but he's definitely better at it than before.

^100% and hopefully he'll continue to get better as the season wears on.

Brooklyn tonight :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Lamar Odom meets with Clippers for possible NBA return[/COLOR]

View media item 657422

Lamar Odom, whose NBA career was derailed this summer amid allegations of drug use and personal turmoil, may be on his way back to the NBA.

Two people with knowledge of the situation confirmed that the 14-year veteran met with Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers and other members of the team's management group at the team's practice facility on Friday. The people spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the meeting.

The Clippers have an available roster spot and are believed to have serious interest in signing Odom, who played for them last season and had the worst season of his career (four points and 5.9 rebounds per game). His signing could happen in the coming days or perhaps even weeks, or – as one can imagine considering the context of his personal struggles – it may not come at all.

The 34-year-old Odom, who was arrested on a DUI charge in August, has become a mainstay for all the wrong reasons in the tabloids. Once known as one of the most versatile, team-first players in the NBA, the two-time champion who was Sixth Man of the Year in 2011 was more known in recent years for his marriage to reality television star, Khloe Kardashian.

As stories go, his return to the NBA after such a challenging time would spark the rare sort of headline that he would welcome. Yahoo! Sports first reported the meeting.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...with-los-angeles-clippers-doc-rivers/3612263/

Eff it. After seeing our back up bigs this year, I'd take Lamar back. I'm a forgiving guy. Do it Doc and Gary!

(And Lamar clearly wants no part of the Lakers).

Last edited:
Blake Griffin named Western Conference player of the week :smokin

Funny how for the past few months all my non-Clipper fan friends be saying they need to trade Blake cuz he sucks. I'm just realizing they're all fans of teams who Blake has beasted on lol

Free tickets

Can't goto game tonite, first person to PM me gets them. You must use them though.

Don't like the way this game is starting off. CP needs to take more shots.

Allen wildin. The hell?!? I was afraid that our half court game would be tested and it is. It's out Achilles. I like the double team on zBo. We ain't out of it.

Man, with the foul trouble to the bigs, Jamison might actually see the floor tonight.

Back
Top Bottom