OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Lou might be a top 5 Clipper of all time. Jamal Crawford with a brain. 40 in 3 qurters. 50 burger.

**** THE WARRIORS.

I may be caught up in the moment, but this is one of my ATF Clippers wins, I think. Don’t give a flying **** that Steph and Klay didn’t play. We were down 4 starters and still had an MVP/Finals MVP, DPOY and Finals MVP/6thMOY.

Reactions: HIM
Game last night was improbable on so many levels. KD has one of the most efficient 40 games I’ve ever seen and we still handled them with our makeshift roster.

Our G-league stud sprains his ankle - another G league guy hits for 20 in his 3rd NBA game. Crazy.

Don't think DJ's ankle is that serious as he was trying to give it a go in the 2nd half and was walking on it, but still man. ****.

:pimp: :pimp: just sucks to think that had we just went 3-6 instead of 0-9 during that losing streak we'd be reallyyy in the thick of it.

^^^ Bet DJ misses the Sacramento game on Saturday and is back the next. I can live with that.

Good win. Closer than it should have been, but it was the second of back-to-backs.

Trezz is a player. Way more than just an energy guy, but he’s that too.

Says something about Blake that he had 18-12-6 and it seemed like an off night for him.

Take care of business today against the Kings and we’re back to .500. That seemed so improbable not that long ago. Crazy season.

Take care of business today against the Kings and we’re back to .500. That seemed so improbable not that long ago. Crazy season.

Must win. Winning monday would be nice, but you make your hay on games such as these. Gotta handle this today.

1 game behind the 5th seed. The 5th seed is in play. I'd be happy with anything from 5 to 7 but the fact that all of this is in play is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom