OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

^^^ Yeah, even if Austin just strained his Achilles (prayers up for that) he should miss some time. Once the Achilles weakens, it becomes more susceptible to tearing, so AR should play again until he’s fully healed. It stinks either way though. This season, sigh.

Also, since we’re on the subject, how’s your Achilles P C H P C H ?

Man it's great. I'm about 6.5 months post op and I literally just started hooping again this past week and had no pain in my achilles so I was happy about that, but things are well.

^^^ 6.5 months to be playing again is pretty good. You must have been pretty diligent with PT. Nice work.

I consider the news on Austin to be excellent. Seems pretty unlikely he’ll play tomorrow though. Interested to see who Doc starts. Maybe play CJ at 2 and start Wes at 3, with BG, Milos and DJ. That’s what I’d do.

Just imagine where LAC would be if had of stayed healthy this year for us. He's been as good as advertised when it comes to the impact he has on our team.

Mega Lou Banga with another 40 piece. We need to get him into the ASG y’all...

Reactions: HIM
Mega Lou Banga with another 40 piece. We need to get him into the ASG y’all...

As long as they keep the wins coming, this could actually happen. He'd be an MVP candidate if LAC had the wins on deck. There's just no way I expected Lou to be this good for us. I wasn't high on him coming into this season but he's turned me into a FAN. He's a spectacular scorer. He's only 6'1 but scores so easily.

5 of their last 6, 1.5 games out of 8.

:pimp: :pimp:

^^^ Yeah, I think it will be tough for Lou to make the ASG. You’ve gotta figure Harden, Curry, CP3 and probably Klay and Westbrook are locks as guards. While I think Lou’s having a better year than some of those guys, the ASG doesn’t always reward the best players.

Lou was named West player of the Week for last week. Nice he got that recognition.

Memphis again tonight. They only have 12 wins and 2 of them were against us. Gotta be due to beat them. Just need to keep Tyreke from making Tyreke look like an MVP candidate, like he has in the 1st couple meetings. LOL.

WTH is up with the Grizz being unconscious from 3 against us every game?

Man, this **** is crazy :lol:

Memphis has been on fire from 3 over their last five games though, and have been the 2nd best offense in the league over that span, so it kind of makes sense.

But still, :lol:

^^^ Thankfully they cooled off in the second half. Wasn’t pretty, but we got the W.

What an ugly win but I'll take it :pimp:

I think we're one game out of the 8th seed now

What an ugly win but I'll take it :pimp:

I think we're one game out of the 8th seed now

1 game out of 8th. 2 games out of 6th :nerd:

4 straight :pimp:

6 of 7 :pimp: :pimp:

Man Lou Williams is an All Star this season. Imagine trading for CP and getting an all star in return. Wild. I thought he was deadline fodder coming into this season and now he may legit be a piece that LAC holds on to even beyond this season. Just incredible how good he's been.

Man Lou Williams is an All Star this season. Imagine trading for CP and getting an all star in return. Wild. I thought he was deadline fodder coming into this season and now he may legit be a piece that LAC holds on to even beyond this season. Just incredible how good he's been.

Yeah, when the CP trade went down I thought of Lou as a throw-in. I wasn’t all that excited about him, like, “oh great, a younger Jamal Crawford.” But man, he’s been so much more than that. Been our best, most consistent player.

Our game on Thursday against OKC is a TNT game. Would love to see Lou go off for 40 again in front of a national TV audience.

Replace Jamal with Lou the last 4 seasons and we make deeeep playoff runs.

I think the Clips have a shot at paul george, depending on how this season ends.

If the team that is 'favored' to get him is projected to currently go 27-55, then off the strength of that alone I think the Clips have a shot at him.

The team you grew up rooting for, in the same city is actually solid w/o you, made the playoffs, has a need for you, Jerry west and the new FO, I mean...I don't think it's farfetched at all that come summer, the clips could be in play for PG.

It isn't likely, but I wouldn't come close to ruling it out.

Just had this conversation with my coworker and I told her I don't really want PG. he's not gonna move the needle much for us, I don't think.

I was texting with Paul and I told him to stay his *** in OKC. I hope he listens.

Just had this conversation with my coworker and I told her I don't really want PG. he's not gonna move the needle much for us, I don't think.

I was texting with Paul and I told him to stay his *** in OKC. I hope he listens.

I hear you, sort of. I’m not as high on PG as I used to be. On the other hand, the odds of us landing someone better than him through the draft or even free agency seem pretty low. So, if he really wanted to come here, I wouldn’t object. He’d be a nice compliment to BG I think.

Back
Top Bottom