OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Here’s the thing

this ain’t about Zu looking good against Dallas he’s literally been one of the best two way bigs all year and is an elite rim protector. This is factually true.
Dont let the analytics fool you. Zu ain't ready for prime time and that's where we will see the difference when it counts most

For one, he ain't ready to play 30 min a night and if his numbers are really that impactful as they suggest, there's a reason Doc cant play him big minutes. And against teams like LAL, TOR, and MIL, you gonna need Zu playing heavy minutes just to match up.

read that Mr Morris is scheduled to leave bubble Sept 13 for birth of his child

he is going to miss w conf finals games if they advance . if either conf semi final series goes 7 he misses the least possible amount of games

car hood (2).jpg

looks like we’ll be seeing denver next.
would’ve preferred utah but think we’ll be fine going up against denver especially with the rest advantage we got over them.

just hoping our guys aren’t rusty and still i rhythm

I’m a firm believer in not ducking fades if you’re trying to be a contender. You will eventually have to beat really good teams. I felt we matched up better against Utah but if we can’t beat Denver then we weren’t gonna win it all anyway. Let’s get game 1 on Thursday.

Clips in 5, wouldn’t be surprised if this goes 4

they don’t defend nearly well enough. Paul George should feast this series. They just don’t have the horses to keep up with 40 minutes of K and PG and that’s before you get to Lou, Sham, etc

Luka surrounded by shooting is harder to guard than Murray / Jokic surrounded by what Denver has.

i have a feeling PGs still gon' have less than 100% confidence and gon' be scared to drive on plumlee

and another thing that worries me is that it seems anyone and everyone can get hot against the clips, one of the reason i didnt want utah was because conley got off the funk when he play the clips and dude couldnt miss a 3 iirc

like dort would probably make 8 threes in a row against the clips :lol:

Game 1: Thurs., Sept. 3
Game 2: Sat., Sept. 5
Game 3: Mon., Sept. 7
Game 4: Wed., Sept. 9
Game 5 (if necessary): Fri., Sept. 11
Game 6 (if necessary): Sun., Sept. 13
Game 7 (if necessary): Tues., Sept. 15

how many games will it take to end denver Mr. Leonard ?

bw kl 2.jpeg

thank you Mr. Leonard

"exclusive" clips lab collection, some are a bit too expensive but some are nice

neighborhood tee is cool
1599150850137.png

"exclusive" clips lab collection, some are a bit too expensive but some are nice

neighborhood tee is cool
1599150850137.png

Good looking out!! Just copper the neighborhood tee

P.S. I’m committed to never in my life paying $50 for a single t-shirt. Which is probably stupid because I own like 150 t-shirts, so I spend plenty on them anyway. But $50 for just one? Nah.

very good first half but now they got to get through the clips toughest opponent every game... the dreaded third quarter where they fall asleep

pat got to smack everyone upside the head and keep em engaged

Reactions: HIM
Don’t have much to complain about. Would love to win the first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter and kill Denver’s hopes for this game. Build the lead to 30

Back
Top Bottom