OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

1599540548079.png

he needs to get back to finishing better in the rim, there were a couple last night that i felt like he could usually finish after he gets fouled

he was kind of clutch in those free throws late in the game last night though, i give him that but i was sweating bullets when he was there and not just because it hit 115 degrees in the valley yesterday

i still dont want him in the line with less than 2 minutes in the game

but zu fouled out when he was finally getting some 4th qtr burn so doc defaulted back to trezz

In February after a win I said this

we’ve already lost games in part because of him.

Like, he’s good. And players of his elk are important for 82 games. He’s a constant shot of expresso.

But centers who are in your rotation that are undersized, can’t protect the rim, or shoot 3’s at all are almost worthless

we may win with Trez in the lineup and we’ll probably make the WCF with him, which would be pure luck and speaks more to our Grand Canyon margin for Error than anything else

In February after a win I said this

we’ve already lost games in part because of him.

Like, he’s good. And players of his elk are important for 82 games. He’s a constant shot of expresso.

But centers who are in your rotation that are undersized, can’t protect the rim, or shoot 3’s at all are almost worthless

we may win with Trez in the lineup and we’ll probably make the WCF with him, which would be pure luck and speaks more to our Grand Canyon margin for Error than anything else

i think trezz is also overrated on defense because he is one of the top guys in drawing charges

i think trezz is also overrated on defense because he is one of the top guys in drawing charges

I think Trez is overrated on defense because he looks like he can play defense tbh lol he's got the dreads, skin tone, the crazy motor offensively, he's loud and rambunctious, he has the aesthetic of someone who should be able to play defense.

dumb question but is he even a good fit with kawhi and pg?

also, we dont have any of his brothers in the clips roster so....

:lol:

but in all seriousness, no ones gon' say no to the soon to be back2back mvp

didn't realize you were LaClippersFlim on twitter but love your takes on there haha
what did you think of Doc's rotation from last night?

I think all playoffs, Doc has shown a willingness to adjust. This is the least rigid I've ever seen Doc.

He went from not playing Zu in the 4th quarter to now, riding with him.

W/Pat in and out of the lineup he leaned on Reggie Jackson, who made some huge shots in the Dallas series, and as we've gotten deeper in the playoffs, he's replaced Reggie w/Pat Bev to help Lou w/the 2nd unit defensively.

I think he's had an overall fine playoffs and probably hasn't gotten the credit he deserves for the year he's had as a whole.

I think all playoffs, Doc has shown a willingness to adjust. This is the least rigid I've ever seen Doc.

He went from not playing Zu in the 4th quarter to now, riding with him.

W/Pat in and out of the lineup he leaned on Reggie Jackson, who made some huge shots in the Dallas series, and as we've gotten deeper in the playoffs, he's replaced Reggie w/Pat Bev to help Lou w/the 2nd unit defensively.

I think he's had an overall fine playoffs and probably hasn't gotten the credit he deserves for the year he's had as a whole.

right on point with what ive been thinking too lol
not trying to go ahead of where we're at in terms of roster, but you think we should just let trezz walk this off season? i know he's a big part of the "culture" and brings energy to the floor, but just feeling like he shouldnt be as big of a concern for us to keep

Watched the game at Busby’s in santa monica. A lot of clipper fans there. Some loser laker fans rooting for Denver like it was their team :lol:

3-1. For the sake of my PTSD, please close this out tomorrow

i mean if it makes you feel any better, the other LA team has a chance to go up 3-1 today against the team that causes our PTSD haha

right on point with what ive been thinking too lol
not trying to go ahead of where we're at in terms of roster, but you think we should just let trezz walk this off season? i know he's a big part of the "culture" and brings energy to the floor, but just feeling like he shouldnt be as big of a concern for us to keep

I wouldn't mind it, but I hate losing assets for nothing. Perhaps we sign him and trade him at some point next season? Things are so up in the air w/the cap

Can't think of another team in the NBA that would have the best point differential in the playoffs w/their second best player averaging

19/6/4 on 40/33/89

They have a Grand Canyon sized margin for error. Doesn't mean they'll win, however.

What it does mean, is that a lot more has to go wrong for the Clips to lose a series than any other team left in the field.

It's just funny how people are saying the Clippers are struggling, and yet they have a point differential that's tops in this postseason, and would be tops for last season's postseason as well.

They have the best pd over the last two seasons and Lou / Trez / Paul George / Pat Bev all struggling.

Crazy

Non-Clipper fans gonna claim this years Championship doesnt count, how it'll have an asterisk cuz of the bubble.

Only way the Chip is legit in their eyes is if THEIR team wins.

Back
Top Bottom