OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

f’ all these greedy bastards

7CDCE5C9-D338-48D0-B481-86630A3DFCF4.jpeg

I don’t like to blame the refs, but we’re kind of getting screwed in this one.

only caught the end of the game and was surprised that it was a close game
bit concerned though that in a game like this with our two stars out, why we didn't throw in Fi and Oturo to get any playing time. wouldve been nice to give those two some confidence like T-Mann

vegas always right. expected to lose. I thought Lou will was gonna show out. He usually the guy when he the stars are out

Zu low key balling.

Mook has been disappointing to far in the no Kawhi and PG games.

mr. reginald jackson with two straight solid games and doing his job raising that trade stock 🔥

i like it that he was insanely pissed at the dumb timeout call but i loved it more to see the rest of the team pretty much encouraged him and calmed him down

i feel like we dont see that from the team last year

kawhi and PGs numbers are nuts right now and any other year would probably be in the top of th emvp convo

kawhi up top/pg bottom
kvp.png

kawhi and PGs numbers are nuts right now and any other year would probably be in the top of th emvp convo

kawhi up top/pg bottom
kvp.png

yup absurd numbers but let them sleep on our 2 stars and keep the media out of it
they're definitely on a revenge tour type of season so far and all we can hope is this continues into the playoffs, which is what has to happen if we want to earn respect from the media again

side note: its amazing to see our reserves make pull a comeback win with 6 guys in double digit scoring last night and no one's talking about it

Back
Top Bottom