OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

side note: its amazing to see our reserves make pull a comeback win with 6 guys in double digit scoring last night and no one's talking about it

I saw a tweet about “top performers” from last nights games and Tyler Herro was included for putting up 19 in an L to us. Thought that was a good indication of how under-the-radar we are :lol:

saw last night game starting the 4th and the commentators were like "Herro is having a great game, he has 14 pts tonight" and i was like wtf?

thats when they were down by at least 15-17

granted it was the heat commentating team but still, great game with 14 pts being down by double digits? :smh:

saw last night game starting the 4th and the commentators were like "Herro is having a great game, he has 14 pts tonight" and i was like wtf?

thats when they were down by at least 15-17

granted it was the heat commentating team but still, great game with 14 pts being down by double digits? :smh:

I guess they were grading on a sliding scale since this was his first game in two weeks. But he was a total non-factor before the 4th quarter.

I saw a tweet about “top performers” from last nights games and Tyler Herro was included for putting up 19 in an L to us. Thought that was a good indication of how under-the-radar we are :lol:

love it, major 2018-19 vibes when we crawled into the playoffs on what was supposed to be our “tank” season

Not too shabby. I expected a little sloppiness as PG and Kawhi reintegrated, but we closed that half really well.

damn

even got kawhi off his seat

:lol:

i think thats more shocking

ty needs to get lou and zu to work in their pick and rolls, theyre not in sync but theyll get there and it can become a good weapon

I saw someone suggest a trade of T Mann and Lou for Lonzo Ball. :lol: **** no. Mann is better than Lonzo.

i believe in jerry west and all but what could the clips really even have to offer for beal?

west is a god if he can pull that off without giving up kawhi or pg

i believe in jerry west and all but what could the clips really even have to offer for beal?

Yeah, I don’t see how we get a deal for Beal done, especially with us not having any 1st round picks to give.

Seems like a long-shot for the Lakers too.

i think it’s more of Beal wanting to join us than us going out of our way to grab him mainly due to the cap space.

with our team playing the way it has, i’d rather not blow it up and give up whatever depth we have at the moment.

i think it’s more of Beal wanting to join us than us going out of our way to grab him mainly due to the cap space.

with our team playing the way it has, i’d rather not blow it up and give up whatever depth we have at the moment.

Agree. We’d probably have to give them Zu, Mann, Bev and/or Lou just at a minimum.

ill take that and then pick up drummond if he gets bought out

if you can get beal without giving up your top 2-3 players, you do it, simple as that

but really its not even what the clips could offer but what other team do like if the sixers offers simmons then no way they take anything the clips can give

if the clips gets beal they got a good selling point to dre

there might be a chance love gets bought out too but im not even sure he’s worth it, maybe for a few mil its not too bad?

if prefer klove over drummond with his ability to space the floor and being a better fit in our system

honestly both won’t get bought out though lol drummond is still fairly young and will get a stupid contract from a team this offseason and no way he depreciates his value by signing for the min. love on the other hand i can see him doing that since he’s on the older side and has been much more injury prone as of lately

Back
Top Bottom