OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

i think he’ll get a big contract no matter what and if he gets bought out, teams can sign him for a year for a small amount, pretty much a free reign to sign with any contender and if he wins a chip or even just gets to the final, he’ll be better off, no way his value depreciates especially with the media coverage he gets if goes to the nets

and in the nets he’d start over dj so while he may not be averaging 20+ pts, he can still get double digit rebounds and get a big offer in the summer just off of exposure alone

Really liking how this team is playing and growing. The ball movement has been so much better and so much less iso/hero ball. Guys really buying in and excepting their rolls. The chemistry is looking good and it starting to show especially the last game when Reggie called the Timeout. You could see all the teammates rally behind him. Don't think we would've seen that in years past. Seeing us succeed in these afternoon games is a true testament of turning the corner. Let's keep it going! Currently holding the best record!

Considering PG, Kawhi, Morris, Beverly have all missed multiple games...I’m shocked we have the best record in the league. I had us as a 4 seed going into the season but it looks like we have a shot at 1/2

real interesting to see ty lue hold serge out of closing the game in favor of reggie

gonna end up losing this game due to reggie's low IQ but intrigued to see what ty has in store if we meet up in a potential finals

a little too much 3s when they're behind even if its just by one or two possessions

there were several plays in there where they could have just drove in for a lay-up, even that one fastbreak but they decided to pull back

they just got to take the two until you are able to make a stop on the other end

Very winnable game. Beverlys defensive irritation ability was missed tonight. Clippers let kyrie get a little too loose. Gotta run a double team at Durant sometimes as well imo.

A0169813-6DF1-4B5D-B791-925EB0D5B2C4.gif

i feel like kawhi fell for it too

i just hate it that the clips(hell the whole league now really) feels like the only way to catch up when behind in the 4th is by chucking up threes

i feel like kawhi fell for it too

i just hate it that the clips(hell the whole league now really) feels like the only way to catch up when behind in the 4th is by chucking up threes
I agree. The middle of the lane was open. Just needed to attack.

let's finish this road trip with a W

Gonna be a tough one. Cavs play hard and are good defensively. And Cleveland is a place we’ve historically had problem in. I’m hoping our guys are extra motivated to get this W though because of the loss last night.

On last night, my issue wasn’t so much with the amount of 3s in the 4th quarter, but that they just weren’t good shots. A lot of isos or just one or two passes. Forced looks. Feel like Kawhi might have started settling because he felt like he wasn’t getting calls when he went to basket.

Oh well. Good game for the team to learn some things from.

last 5 minutes we shot too many 3's & alot hero Ball.
They definitely let the nets off the hook by not being aggressive. Harden/irving have little interest in trying to stay in front of their man...if you shoot excessive 3s and miss, you've let those 2 guys off the hook.

Imo, aggressiveness across the board needs to be ramped up in the 4th quarter.

The nets conceded the paint by playing jeff green alot instead of Jordan. Take advantage of that by being aggressive and getting to the line.

And to add...

We all would've loved to win. But, with Beverly out (who will be key in slowing kyrie down, not stopping him) and being on the road at the tail end of 5 games in 7 nights, and still should've won? *shrugs*

...L, moving fwd. Back to business.

And run the same stuff in the 4th, like you did in the 1st! Why do the Clippers bogg themselves down to 1 on 1 play and settling for 3s with no ball and man movement is a head scratcher.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom