OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Think we might need to start trying to run some different stuff in crunch time than just Kawhi isos. We’re getting a little too predictable in those situations.

super predictable since last year too, but he is supposed to be our "go-to" guy that takes the last shot so i get it, but do agree that we gotta work on other stuff when we have team full of great shooters

In the NBA as a whole, there's such a big emphasis on switching/screening to find mismatches that alot of times talented players are tentative vs. Even average defenders.

Tatum is a decent defender, and at times, kawhi gave him too much respect and wasn't forceful...which caused his turnovers late. Imo

I remember in the last game vs. The dubs, the Clippers/kawhi are trying to force a switch so that curry was the on ball defender and Wiggins was the other defender in pnr. It's like "that's Wiggins! Eat him alive!" Imo

You can't spend 15 seconds of shot clock trying to force a switch. That's bad basketball. Again, imo

Drop pnr coverage led to tons of wide open 3s for Boston, specifically Tatum and walker.

They started to ice pnr on the wings, but on the top of the key, I believe the Clippers were still playing drop coverage.

Last edited:
if mann keeps this up and earns more minutes, he's gonna make a big impact come playoff time

We’ve really had the worst training staff for at leadt the last 20 years. How does every injury take so long to recover from? Beverly has been gone for how long now? I fully is expect PG to be out at least a month.

^^^ I don’t blame the training staff for Bev. He just has balky knees. He’s missed significant time with knee soreness every season he’s been in LA.

That sucked. Kawhi needs a few days off. Looks tired.

Serge is slumping right now too.

Last edited:
Okay this is more like it. My #4 seed ceiling is looking about right. I knew eventually we’d have injuries to key players like every year in the last decade :lol:

T-Mann is a hooper. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Lonzo Ball. Dead serious.

(Go ahead and reply with the laugh emojis Lakers fans who lurk this thread).

T-Mann is a hooper. I wouldn’t trade him straight up for Lonzo Ball. Dead serious.

(Go ahead and reply with the laugh emojis Lakers fans who lurk this thread).

with his play since PG was out, i don’t want me traded at all. plays with effort and does so many of the little things. once he gets his shot down, he’s gonna be so valuable

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Beverly really is everything for this team :lol:

Just wish he didn’t get hurt every other week

Back
Top Bottom