OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

PG heard about dudz book and decided to go off tonight lol

good way to finish the road trip and even better that we didn't have any new covid stuff pop up along the way

can the logo pull a trade to get beal? Stephen a Smith would love to see him join the squad

can the logo pull a trade to get beal? Stephen a Smith would love to see him join the squad

its possible to get a deal done, but very unlikely due to our lack of draft assets and the limited cap space

we would probably need another team or two involved to make the package more enticing for washington and to make things work salary wise, we would have to gut the team and whatever "depth" we have which i don't think is worth it

at this point, its safe to say that beal is staying put in washington until the off season since no team has any good asset to trade for him and he appears to want to stick it out this year

PG out tonight and dealing with a foot injury, gonna assume he'll be out a couple weeks at best but we have a pretty easy stretch of games coming up so shouldn't hurt us too bad

jaylen brown out tonight as well so guess it'll be more of a kawhi/tatum matchup tonight

PG out tonight and dealing with a foot injury, gonna assume he'll be out a couple weeks at best but we have a pretty easy stretch of games coming up so shouldn't hurt us too bad

jaylen brown out tonight as well so guess it'll be more of a kawhi/tatum matchup tonight

What makes you say PG’s likely to be out for weeks?

What makes you say PG’s likely to be out for weeks?

just speculation on personally having foot injuries and reading stuff on what he has. not for sure certain on it and obviously hoping its nothing serious and he's only out a game or two

but i mean looking at all the "injuries" we've had so far with morris and pat bev seeming minor but being out longer than expected, i don't see PG coming back as soon as we'd like

LpL has to know that zu can't handle a hot bounce pass between the defenders legs. I don't even blame zu.

batum’s turnover cost us the game more than any other play. We literally could have sealed the game and he turns it right over :lol:

Yep. Live ball turnover that lead directly to a bucket for them. So unnecessary too. I wonder if he thought we were still losing at that point and that’s why he panicked? Oh well.

Schedule didn’t do us any favors with giving us a team as good as the Celtics the first game after the trip. But the game was there to take. Tough L.

batum’s turnover cost us the game more than any other play. We literally could have sealed the game and he turns it right over :lol:
I hated the foul by kennard. I felt it going downhill from that point on. Turnovers hurt late in this one...I counted at least 4 in late crunch time. Batum had 2 and kawhi got ripped by Tatum 2x. (I gave batum that turnover when he passed to kawhi and kawhi got surprised by Tatum)

Think we might need to start trying to run some different stuff in crunch time than just Kawhi isos. We’re getting a little too predictable in those situations.

Think we might need to start trying to run some different stuff in crunch time than just Kawhi isos. We’re getting a little too predictable in those situations.
They need to run that same equal opportunity stuff they run in the first half.

The Clippers need to figure out why they always come out so flat in the 3rd quarter. Countless times we have been up big, only to have a close lead or be down going into the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom