OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I think Reggie needs to feel like he has that flourescent green light to be at his best, so I'm not mad at him putting up 15 threes, but I'm hoping he starts putting them in at a little higher rate than he has been :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Reggie has to chill with some of those shots. Im not mad at 15 3’s, I’m mad that about 7 of them weren’t “good” shots.

Bledsoe getting baited into taking 3’s is concerning. Im not saying he should go full Ben Simmons bute maybe limit them to wide open, catch n shoot 3’s. He should never take pullup or not-in-rhythm 3’s :lol:

yah reggie needs to stop shooting steph/dame range, feels like he's chuckin it up a step away from the logo most of the time

We have had so many games against the Cavs like this over the years. We really save our flattest, trash games for them.

Cavs had 27 FTs and 14 OREB

We had 14 turnovers, 13 FTs, and shot 22% from 3

we only had a big on the floor for 37 minutes.Cavs played theirs for 100 minutes. What the hell was the gameplan? Surgery Ibaka and Morris taking their sweet time with these injuries 🤦🏽‍♂️

i cant even describe what i saw

it was just so bad

the game was within reach the whole time but they didnt want it at all, chose to chuck up 3s as usual

pg needs to step but instead he multiplied his “what the f” turnovers instead

Team came out flat with no energy last night like all they had to do to beat the Cavs was show up. They weren't prepared for the Cavs' size and physicality and never really adjusted to it. Bad shooting nights are going to happen - and this was one of those - but the lack of intensity from the team in this game was very bothersome.

This is what happens when you let games like GSW and especially MEM slip away. If we were 3-1, nobody would care about last night :lol:

As most of you already mentioned, the team played flat with no energy and urgency as if they were playing a Sunday afternoon game. And now PG13 complaining about being fatigue after 4 GAMES?! Bruh! is he serious? Like he didn't know he wasn't going to have Kawhi at the start/most of this season?! Maybe he should've played during the pre-season to get him going rather using the 1st 4 games as his pre-season. Getting tired of defending this dude.

^^^ PG definitely has had a heavy workload early, but he shouldn't be talking about fatigue already. But he just kind of says whatever comes to mind sometimes, so it is what it is.

I'm thinking 4 games is enough to feel like the Reggie/Bledsoe backcourt isn't clicking. I'd lke to see Ty maybe start Winslow with Reggie. Gives us more size and maybe will unlock Reggie by returning him to the clear number 2 offensive option like he was in the playoffs after Kawhi went out.

Not feeling good about the game tonight. Dame is the only starting PG who hasn't torched us yet and seems unlikely he has two stinkers against in a row.

anything inside the arch is hot lava on the clops sode right?

Seriously. They’re not even looking at 2s. PG has given up going all the way to the basket because he doesn’t think he’ll get a whistle. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom