OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Good win. Win streak. I continue to be impressed with our shot quality.

Please no more Bledsoe bruh

Kennard is an elite shooter and has improved on defense. He really competes out there. Yes, he gets cooked sometimes, but it’s not for lack of effort.

One of the few times where the stats back the eye test. He grades out as a really good defender (thus far this season) and I do think he's one of the reasons we've been so good on that side of the floor to start the year.

In general, our defense as a whole has been fantastic. Kind of floored by it ngl

serge complaining that he didnt like how his injury handled and how he wanted to get the sirgery earlier but was advised not to

why have they not upgraded their medical staff? i know kawhi has his own medical staff but this might also be why he didnt get the surgery as soon as possible

serge complaining that he didnt like how his injury handled and how he wanted to get the sirgery earlier but was advised not to

why have they not upgraded their medical staff? i know kawhi has his own medical staff but this might also be why he didnt get the surgery as soon as possible
Been saying this for years!! Don't understand how we haven't upgraded our Medical Staff under Balmer! I know Jesson Powell is well liked but our team be staying hurt. Balmer has literally upgrading everything except this!

Way too many turnovers. I kind of like this 3-center rotation we stumbled upon.

PG had some just awful, pure brain fart type turnovers last night. Made we wonder if he was extra tired or something.

Reactions: HIM
1636432653387.jpeg

Last edited:
One my hot takes that I may (or may not) age badly is that Luke Kennard's deal may end up being a bargain. The price point for a shooter that good is more than what we're paying him.

Basically have blown the doors off teams this year when Luke + PG (plus Mann) have played together. Keeping my eye on how far Ty leans into that trio. Luke being a positive defender thus far makes it tenable.

Bledsoe’s bum *** just got that rebound with 2.5 seconds left and didn’t shoot the ball to save his trash *** percentage 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

That4th foul on PG was huge. Everyone playing well tonight. Good game to watch

sir nicolas :smokin

bledsoe did well runnin with hartenstein, ty really should consider the duo off the bench

Back
Top Bottom