OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Blazers were not going to let Luke get his **** off against them again. Had no daylight all night. But he still contributed.

C70B517E-DCC5-483D-9371-9942A8500EC5.jpeg

Staples Center is such a ****hole. It always looks smokey in there. Might have to buy a house in Inglewood when Intuit opens

#startKennard

also, Keon, Coffey, Scrubb, and Boston Jr all played the g league last night, so they aren’t hurt. I’m guessing they’ll playin the upcoming games. We have a brutal stretch coming up. I think we have like 6 games in 8 days or something.

Last edited:
the heats their biggest challenge this season despite butler not playing

also what ive noticed, seems like butler is almost never 100% when playing the clips it seems, is it just me? its either his seating because of injury or he gets hurt

Didn’t we beat the HEAT twice last season without PG or Kawhi playing in either game?

did they play each other last year? looking at both PG and Kawhis game logs, there wasnt anything against the Heat

the year before though, both games are wins, one with PG and Kawhi and the other just with Kawhi

did they play each other last year? looking at both PG and Kawhis game logs, there wasnt anything against the Heat

the year before though, both games are wins, one with PG and Kawhi and the other just with Kawhi

Yeah, I was right. We played them in January 2021 in Miami and won and then in February at Staples and won. No PG or Kawhi either time.

It’s really pretty insane that part or all of 3 different NBA season have been played over like a 13 month span.

Reactions: HIM
they gotta stop giving bledsoe the greenlight from 3, or better yet, just bench him

Back
Top Bottom