OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

KAT -

70D348EE-1EFA-4E62-A5F9-6FD1EDF57C12.gif

Win streak as Reggie starts to make shots. Thank you.

Eh, that’s certainly helped, but the defense has been good and I think there actually has been some more variation in the offense. PG and Mann - and even Reggie - have been attacking the basket more. Also more looks inside for the centers, etc. (albeit not always successful).

I haven’t looked at the numbers, but just from the my EYE test, the rate of 3s as a percentage of total shots has gone down.

yah they were 2-13 in the first half and finished 6-28 behind the arc but its good to see that they didnt chuck up 50-60 attempts

reggie is 2-8 in 3s btw, 6-8 inside the arc

definitely had a lot more attacks to the basket and actually trying lay-ups/dunks on fastbreaks and resulted in free throws (a lot of them) 26-32 in comparison to minnys 5-7 and partly due to them taking 52 threes

team just got to stop getting buried by double digit leads though

I’m hearing Surgery is gonna be available tomorrow. Can’t believe he came back before Mook.

wtf?

how is that a flagrant?

so just dont contest the dunk?

complete bs, zu went for the ball and hit his arm

Ibaka minutes were a failure.

PG playing tired. Short on his shots and a lot of sloppy passes. Not looking good.

pg needs to take care of the ball, dude had 8to and 6to in the back to back and already has 8 tonight

Kennard is an elite shooter and has improved on defense. He really competes out there. Yes, he gets cooked sometimes, but it’s not for lack of effort.

Back
Top Bottom