OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

3rd in the west :smokin

99BDD73B-314C-41D4-A85D-1772D3124209.jpeg

Some reports say expect klaw to be back before the end of the regular season, skip Bayless reports that some credible person in the organization says the clippers have already decided to shut kawhi down for the year.

Who to believe?

Big part of my Clipper optimism aside from Paul George was that I felt they were really deep and

Reggie Jackson

I feel like people don’t realize that he’s one the best shooters in the world who also has on ball juice. Counting the playoffs, he’s made 42% of his last 623 attempts. He’s also a ridiculous finisher around the rim. After an ice cold start, has put up 21/3/5 on 46/39/93 over the last 7 games. His late career renaissance has been insane

Hes a flat out underrated player. His decision making can be rough at times, but outside of Golden State, there’s not too many teams with players who can score and shoot at the clip that RJ can.

^^^ Reggie's slow start had me worried, but he's looked like last year's playoff version of himself over the last week or so. I think better shot selection and mixing in more drives has helped, but he's definitely just knocking shots down better.

Bledsoe's been very solid for three straight games. Seems to have some chemistry with Hartenstein. We can win without him being good, but if he plays well, just makes use more formidable.

Hopefully, no let downs tonight. Will probably sound like a Bulls home game.

we definitely had a reason to worry about reggie, no one knows if he can replicate his playoff showcase in the regular season and it definitely looked like he was gon be regular ol reggie to start the season, so now just gon have to see if he can sustain it the whole year

the key last night was securing the rebound, feels like they only get rebounds against minny but its also hard to assess last nights game via numbers because almost the whole 4th was garbotime

i hope they dint come out sluggish tonight, this team has a habit of that on back to backs, like theyre easy to give up and lacks effort because they have “too tired from last night” excuse but they better get used to it

Good job coming back and taking the lead lead in the 4th. Maybe stop going down 15+ in the first half. Need Morris back

they got the elad in the 4th by attacking (and some pg magic shots) but then they go down by w-4 possessions and they feel like they could only win by 3s

3 on 1 fastbreak and go for a 3 :smh: when only down by 6

Yeah, got way too 3 happy in the 4th quarter. We didn’t play well at all, so kind of luck the game was even close. So many bad turnovers.

They’ll get it back together on Tuesday.

I didn't notice, but apparently T Mann tweaked his ankle last night. He's questoinable for tomorrow. Morris and Surgery both still out.

what the hell happened?

i went to get a drink and they were up by 12, i get back and theyre up by 2?

bench got a pretty good burn and actually built up the lead in the second half

still too many damn 3s but i guess at this point you got to take em and miss to keep the defense honest

good win

Way too many inexcusable turnovers. Lazy passes and miscommunications everywhere. That’s like the 4th straight game with that. Gotta clean it up.

Boston Jr might could be a player. Gotta clean up his handle a bit :lol:

Nice bounce back WIN last night! Big test going on this road trip and hopefully we can clean up the dumb turnovers and miscommunications, especially PG13 handling the rock. SHEEESH! Lets start a new win streak.

This one was basically conceded. With no Nico, Mook, Serge - I get it. But the entertainment value was low.

didnt see the game, was it a blowout from the start?

and again, the damn medical staff :smh:

Back
Top Bottom